Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

ART & CULTURE
Suzy Cameleon
Meknes Morocco
Share on facebook
comments.
No Junk in our Trunk show
10:23:48 PM Tuesday Dec 11, 2007

This Dec 15-16 and Dec 22-23 I am producing a Trunk Show in Harlem, NY.
If you are in the New York area please come by and see what we are up to . The event will take place at 3 West 129th Street in Manhattan between 5th and Lenox avenues.
There will be several local designers selling their hand made crafts. I'll even have some Moroccan home decor items for sale. Refreshments will be served.
It would be a great time to meet any of the Raioo network face to face. If you are too far away to make it I forgive your absence.
Have a happy and safe winter holiday season.
And remember to support your local artists!

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

8:37 am    January 17, 2008
3abir sabil
Baba Salem
Au sujet de la communication:Je ne sais pas si tu connais l'histoire de "la vérité éléphant" du philosophe el Mas3oudi:
"Le philosophe a amené son éléphant devant quatre aveugles et leur a demandé de decrire la chose.Le premier toucha la trompe et affirme qu'il s'agissait là d'un tuyau d'arrosage.Le second attrapa la queue et pensa que c'etait une corde.celui qui agrippa l'oreille s'ecria que c'est un éventaille,le dernier qui palpait une patte était sure que s'était une colonne.
Moralité:la vérité a la taille d'un éléphant mais rares sont ceux qui peuvent la percevoire dans sa dimension globale.
Bonne journée.
·

2:18 pm    January 16, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
Thanks Baba Salem for describing the procedure for uploading pictures and adding them to notes. I admit it's not the easiest and it's old-etchnology. I have noticed that JPG images go through fine. But PNG or GIF sometimes don't. To be fixed.

Also, if you already have a bunch of pictures loaded into your raioo account, when you load a new one, it doesn't always appear as the latest. You'd have to scroll to the right to find it. Pretty annoying I confess. I'll fix that.

·

1:02 pm    January 16, 2008

Salem message
3abir Sabil and Suzy,

I'm sorry if I failed to be clear enough describing the procedure of uploading an image into raioo. I confess that without repeated attempts with the precious help of Hudhud and Adnane, I wouldn't have been able to succeed.

Let me illustrate such a communication difficulty. Many years ago, there was too many social conflicts in the company where I worked at that time. After diagnosis by a professional, the result of the study indicated that our company was going through a crisis due to bad professional and social communication. The management decided then to organize a seminar on communication to alleviate the problem.

Among other tools, there was an exercise called the "T test". Here is a summary description of the T test:

2 persons of the group were randomly picked up. I was one of them, the other person was a lady. We were instructed to sit face to face around a table with a screen separating us partly so that no one can see what the other is doing with his/her hands on the table. The other members of the group were standing around in a position that they can see the two players hands. The only instruction they were given: Look and keep silent (neutral). Then we were given each one a T (letter T), the same T but one one was covered with geometrical drawings (triangles, circles, ....) different in shapes and sizes, the other T was in pieces (same triangles, circles, etc... This was the configuration, the game was ready to go. Of course she didn't know that the objective is a T.

My task was to instruct my partner to reconstruct the T with pieces in hand. So described the pieces to my partner and she picked up the piece she thought I indicated to her. I then described the second piece which she thought she found and put in the place I indicated and so on, third piece, fourth piece.... so reconstructing the T I had in my hands.

After were done, she was expected to reconstruct the T I was describing. The others followed the entire process from the beginning to the end.

Result : the object reconstructed had nothing to do with a T.

Conclusion: word description of things may not be quite well understood by the receiver. One say I told you to do so, the other answers : no you didn't you told me something else. You son of a bi.... an the conflict strarts.

·

4:11 pm    January 15, 2008
3abir Sabil
Hi !! Suzy Cameleon;
I thank you for truying to satisfy our wish!! I read Baba Salem's directives, but to be honest with you and him, it was difficult for me to folow.May be he or Adnane could find an easy way to explain how to upload a photo.
Have nice day
·

9:14 pm    January 14, 2008

Suzy Cameleon message
Hello 3abir sabil, and thanks for trying to help me with my "uploading" problems. I tried doing what you said to do, but the photo never gets posted in the little box. I click on upload after picking a photo from my browser and it just gets "hung up" in a loop that never produces a picture. I have no idea why it's happening. Don't worry, one day soon-inchallah- I'll have my website where I can direct folks to go check out my stuff. Right now I'm focusing on my new "Plan Z."
·

7:46 am    January 6, 2008

Salem message
3abir sabi ~ You're welcome my friend. It's good to see you around. You're a good company you know?
·

5:56 am    January 6, 2008
3abir sabil
Hi Baba Salem!! I\'m ok;thank you.I wish you and all folks of raioo a happy new year.
I had trouble with my computer and it took me a long time to find who was able to fix it !!
I just see your last comment when you asked me about \"harma taïch taïch\".I think it\'s synonomious of \"silly boulabtaïn\" :) like those techniciens who claim to fix computers!!
You know Baba Salem,I use to have a bad behavior because I often forget to chek my email box and I feel myself impolite not to respond to my friends.I hope you will understand and forgive me.Thanks for your care and have a good time.
·

3:08 am    January 6, 2008

Salem message
Sorry, I messed up something in step #7. That's why I re-posted my long comment. To fix the problem, I'm trying to lure the system by adding two dashes in the expression you have to write so that you can see it this time; otherwise, the system would ACTUALLY performed the LINKage as he did in the previous post in step 7 (the word \"text\" in blue). Sorry again and I hope this will work this time.

3abir Sabil ! ~ Where have you been all this time my friend? are you alright? I missed you. Please send me you email address so I can reach you if you stop posting things :-). My email address is "sabambara@yahoo.com"

Susy ~ I remember you have been having these difficulties since the beginning. If I can help, and with the permission of my tutor Hudhud and the approval of our website master Adnane, you can try the following procedure:

1) You LOG IN and start the procedure of a new note creation by clicking on "+ write a new note",

2) On the wright side of the page you get, you are given the possibility to upload images. That procedure might be quite familiar to you:

3) You BROWSE your computer or any other connected disc in order to locate and OPEN the image you want to post. The address of the selected image is now in the little window near the "browse" mention, ready to go.

4) Click on "UPLOAD" button and your image appears on the left side square. Ready to be integrated in your note. That image will stay there as long as you have not removed it. If you want to you can repeat the procedure to upload other images. And among these images you can select the one that represents you when you post a comment on Raioo, that could be your real image.

5) At the top of the uploaded picture, you have 3 choices : "Left", "Above" and "Right". I recommend that you click on "Above" to get the maximum of you picture. You then see a written code on the space reserved to your note (center), the brackets are included in the written code. That represents the image you are going to poste in Raioo.

6) Now if you want to write a text above your image, move the entire "written code" bellow (one or two lines) using the word processor rules (like in Word) and write your text. But you can also present you image on the top of the note like in the newspapers, for that, you just have to write your message under the "written code".

7) Now what's left are steps you know. You may want to give a title to your note, put it in a category. If you want to link WORDS use: [http://-url-text], in which you remove the dashes, keep the space between url and text and actually replace URL by the targeted address preferably by the "copy-paste" procedure, and replace "text" by the word or words you want the reader to click on in order to go to the site you want him to see. This or these words will appear in blue in your posted note.

Uufff! I am done. I confess that communication is not easy, but I hope this will help you Suzy in going throug.

·

2:30 am    January 6, 2008

Salem message
3abir Sabil ! ~ Where have you been all this time my friend? are you alright? I missed you. Please send me you email address so I can reach you if you stop posting things :-). My email address is \"sabambara@yahoo.com\"

Susy ~ I remember you have been having these diffuclties since the begining. If I can help, and with the permission of my tutor Hudhud and the approval of our website master Adnane, you can try the following procedure:

1) You LOG IN and start the procedure of a new note creation by clicking on \"+ write a new note\",

2) On the wright side of the page you get, you are given the possibility to upload images. That procedure might be quite familiar to you:

3) You BROWSE your computer or any other connected disc in order to locate and OPEN the image you want to post. The address of the selected image is now in the little window near the \"browse\" mention, ready to go.

4) Click on \"UPLOAD\" button and your image appears on the left side square. Ready to be integrated in your note. That image will stay there as long as you have not removed it. If you want to you can repeat the procedure to upload other images. And among these images you can select the one that represents you when you post a comment on Raioo, that could be your real image.

5) At the top of the uploaded picture, you have 3 choices : \"Left\", \"Above\" and \"Right\". I recommend that you click on \"Above\" to get the maximum of you picture. You then see a written code on the space reserved to your note (center), the brackets are included in the written code. That represents the image you are going to poste in Raioo.

6) Now if you want to write a text above your image, move the entire \"written code\" bellow (one or two lines) using the word processor rules (like in Word) and write your text. But you can also present you image on the top of the note like in the newspapers, for that, you just have to write your message under the \"written code\".

7) Now what\'s left are steps you know. You may want to give a title to your note, put it in a category. If you want to link WORDS use: text, in which you actually replace URL by the address preferebly by the \"copy-paste\" procedure, ane replace \"text\" by the word or words you want the reader to click on in order to go to the site you want him to see. This or these words will appear in blue in your posted note.

Uufff! I am done. I confess that communication is not easy, but I hope this will help you Suzy in going throug.

·

6:34 pm    January 4, 2008
3abir Sabil
I understaind .But since they are beautiful things you accept to share;why not one or two pictures??
Do you mind Mr Adnane??
·

8:54 am    January 4, 2008
suzy cameleon
Unfortunately I have not been able to upload photos into the raioo website. I have many beautiful things that I would like to share but cannot. Happy New Year.
·

8:38 am    January 4, 2008
3abir Sabil
Hand made craft??
You will be thankfull if you show some photos.It\'s just because I\'m too far away and it\'s rainy and cold in Morocco.Good luk .
·

Suzy Cameleon's notes (6)

Moroccan film fest in NYC..

My new website..

No Junk in our Trunk show..
Good Hotels in Tanger..
Suzy Cameleon Painter..
Artists in Morocco or anywhere else..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!