Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

ART & CULTURE
Abdu El-Rhoul
oklahoma city USA
Share on facebook
comments.
A special present to Adnane and his Art
02:53:17 AM Thursday Mar 27, 2008

Adnane I have a special present for you please go to this page to claim your present.
You can add it your website if you feel like it.

http://choufouni.com/videos/php/video_raioo.php

Thank you

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

11:37 pm    March 28, 2008

Salem message
Could the middle name "AKA" of Si T'hami Aka Lmoudir be pronounced "A99a"? :)
·

10:24 pm    March 28, 2008

Abdu El-Rhoul message
Adnane i have been looking for your drawings forever can't seem to find them. Please give us a link to enjoy your work.
Thank you
·

11:33 am    March 27, 2008

hudhud message
that's hilarious :)
·

11:31 am    March 27, 2008

Salem message
Hi Adnan, I see that you're out there right now. It was nice of Abdu to post such a nice funny present for you. And thank you for introducing to us Si T'hami Aka Lmoudir. If you don't mind, I just wish that you remove the smoking cigarette from his hand and replace it by a Stick, like a suitable cane or something as I think holding something in his hand is definitely part of him. You may see obviously why I have such a wish. By the way I like the personage of Si Thami. The funny feature of his is striking! Thank you.

·

11:24 am    March 27, 2008

Salem message
Hi Adnan, I see that your out there right now. It was nice of Abdu to give such a nice funny present. And thank you for introducing us Si T'hami Aka Lmoudir. If you don't mind, I just wish that you remove the smoking "stick" from his and replace by a Real Stick, like a suitable cane or something as I think holding something in his hand as definitely part of him. By the way I like the personage of Si Thami. The funny feature of his is striking! Thank you.
·

11:10 am    March 27, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
T ' HAMI (Moroccan for Tuhami) aka Lmoudir,
·

10:55 am    March 27, 2008

Abdu El-Rhoul message
I m happy you like it.
What's the name of that character by the way?
·

10:53 am    March 27, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
That is hillareous and funny Abdu! I like it a lot. The dancing moves are so typical of Morocco, especially when dancing to that music (3bidat rrma?). Thanks and Good job
·

Abdu El-Rhoul's notes (3)

A special present to Adnane and his Art..
Moroccan Game...

Did you know?..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!