Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

BUSINESS
adil bihi
HORCHAM Pennsylvania USA
Share on facebook
comments.
web site
06:03:50 PM Tuesday Jun 19, 2007

salam to all you guys.

i am running this small businnes online but i dont like the web site any one can help

mu email almaroqui@yahoo.com

merci merci

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

11:47 pm    June 22, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Sorry - the web site is http://www.guru.com it's one of the most popular freelance marketplaces online these days. You can find people there who would build your site if they agree to your budget.
·

11:12 pm    June 22, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
adil, I checked your web site. If you want to do business online, you need a better web site for sure. My advice to you is to pay a professional to do it. Period. Try not to avoid doing it the old fashioned way: ask a friend to do it for you, or slap something together yourself unless you know exactly what you're doing technical-wise. A place like http://www.guru.net might be a good start for you to hire someone. Best of luck
·

3:36 pm    June 20, 2007
adil
yhe web site is 711jewels.com look at it and you see i need nice site so i can have my links and etc
·

1:03 am    June 20, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Hey adil, what's the web site address? what do you run as a business? and what is it that you don't like in your web site?
·

adil bihi's notes (1)

web site..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!