Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

FILM.TV
Kathleen Woolrich
Orlando Florida USA
Share on facebook
comments.
Biyouna
12:18:24 PM Friday Feb 23, 2007

Biyouna is so so so funny. The first time I saw her was in the movie VIVE D' ALGERIE. There is a song in that movie that I would kill to find but I cannot seem to be able to find the sound track anywhere..

Anyway, here is a little clip of Biyouna

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

8:17 pm    September 18, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
freesurfer - why is that? was it the plot? the sexuality aspect? the music? man, that was an awesome movie!
·

8:59 am    September 18, 2007
freesurfer
i was really decieved hen i saw viva l'aldgerie.
·

12:25 pm    February 26, 2007

hudhud message
I love it how she finally gets through all those foularas and the woman brushes her hair back with her hand, looks in the mirror, and says "matdirili oualou. rani mliha hakda."
aah!!!! so dz =D
·

12:36 pm    February 24, 2007

Kathleen Woolrich message
yeah.. I am looking for that song
·

11:25 am    February 24, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Cool - so I think the song is what Biyouna sang at the end of the movie at the cabaret opening?
·

4:24 am    February 24, 2007

I met Cheba Djanet and asked her about Vive D Algerie and she said she had never seen it.. She is really nice...I will post a picture of me and her
·

4:22 am    February 24, 2007

·

4:22 am    February 24, 2007

NO... Not cheb Djanet... who is my friend by the way.. I got to meet her in Oran... The song that Biyouna sings...Where she says OUALECHE.. OUALECHE.. I actually got to go to CLUB TRIANGLE AND SEE CHEB HASSAN LIVE...

Someone please find me the name of the song Biyouna sings.. I want that song.

Here is me in AIN TURK RUNNING AROUND
You can hear me talking to the people inside MANARA AIN TURK
hahahahh

None of my American friends realise just how cool it was to be there

·

4:56 pm    February 23, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Oh my God, I'm sorry for the big mistake! the song is not called Matssalounich but rather "Matejabdoulich". And HERE it is right here on Raioo! so please don't kill me!
·

4:44 pm    February 23, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Biyouna is one of the living legends of Algerian art and entertainment scene. Belly dancer, singer and actress, she lived it all. She was so good in Vive L'Aldjerie! a movie I highly recommend fellow raioosters to watch. So for the song in the movie, are you referring to the corniche bar scene or her performance in the newly opened cabaret at the end of the movie? The song that dominates the movie is "Matssalounich" by Cheba Djenet. A beautiful song, one of the best of modern rai! The song at the end of the movie is most definitely one of Biyouna's own songs. She released a CD recently, but look in her earlier discography.
·

Kathleen Woolrich's notes (30)

Isabelle Eberhardt..
Hasni Istrumental ... Many do not know that Hasni made instr..
um my new video of me singing in Oran..
Casta Cali..
In another woman's shoes..
take these tears..
I wait no more..
girl in a box of souls..
darkness is my chapter..
Brother Fire..
that heart of mine..
Cheikh Sidi Bemol..
rap cat..
Is 40 the new 20..
Chicken Noodle soup..
cheba djanet..
my heart is a museum..
Biyouna..
Oh its Kathleen terrorising AIN TURK..
Biyouna..
Aziz Kourbali..
love exists.. from ALGERIAN SUNS 2006..
drinking wine and the house is on fire..
seek truth inside the moments..
I live for you..
my heart is a museum..
the altar..
to hold my hands..
the uniform of a good Irish girl..
hearts on cards..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!