Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
727 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

FUN
Abdu El-Rhoul
oklahoma city USA
Share on facebook
comments.
Did you know?
09:28:48 PM Thursday Oct 20, 2005

* Did you know that a horse can sleep standing up.

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

8:48 am    October 21, 2005

hudhud message
domestic cats are sometimes incredibly picky, i'm surprised to hear about your figui :-) when i was really young we had to cat-sit for our neighbor, that cat drank egyptian red tea and ate cooked red meat, nothing else. it was a bizzare spoiled cat i guess.
·

8:44 am    October 21, 2005

Rasta Gnawi message
I think cats's sense of smell might be stronger than their sense of taste. But I don't know. I just know that Figui (the big lump of cat in my house) will eat almost anything that finds itself in his range of sight. I do notice that he is not into sweets; maybe because they don't smell as good as tuna (to him anway.)

How about dogs getting really sick from eating chocolate?

·

9:51 pm    October 20, 2005

Adnane Ben. message
How about spicy stuff? would they even get near it? I bet you figui wouldn't make a difference for him, he'll eat it any time!
·

9:37 pm    October 20, 2005
heinh!?
rhoula
Did you know that cats have no ability to taste sweet things?
·

Abdu El-Rhoul's notes (3)

A special present to Adnane and his Art..
Moroccan Game...

Did you know?..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!