Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
727 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

FUN
Abdu El-Rhoul
oklahoma city USA
Share on facebook
comments.
Moroccan Game.
11:40:21 AM Sunday Mar 23, 2008

This is a game about morocco and the sahara, It's just a simple game use the left, right, up and down arrows to move the tank.
The sound is funny so give it a try. It has been tested not to have any viruses here is the link:
http://choufouni.com/games/moroccan_sahara/php/moroccan_sahara_game.php
or if you prefer to get it from a game website that has tested the game and sertified it does not contain any virus go to this website.
http://www.yoyogames.com/games/embed/29548

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

4:44 pm    March 24, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
Abdu ~ I found it !

Will launch it sometime tonight or tomorrow.

·

12:54 pm    March 24, 2008

Salem message
Hi Abdu and Adnane,

I have been reading with much interest at the friendly hot discussion. While I agree somehow with Abdu about the momentum to be developed by the skillful webmaster, I confess that Adnane had been working honorably to improve this site. A lot of features have been added, the banner has been changed in a much better shape. The site has been recently under attach and Adnane had to take a tough decision to protect it. And you know what, the reaction of the Raioo public was not disappointing at all. Good results are already visible at the horizon.

·

11:46 am    March 24, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I'll look up a card game I developed a while ago, and if I find it I'll put it on raioo for folks to beta-test it. It was a prototype. I should rewrite it in java, I just never had enough time.

·

11:19 pm    March 23, 2008

Abdu El-Rhoul message
Well that's another story.
I admit that for a long time I was so mad at you, yes you Adnane. Why because when raiooo started there was no moroccanmp3.com no choufouni.com no yablladi.com nothing and you, you had something that many of all of them don't have or didn't have, you had this skill unbelievable skill that I m sure you are aware of, a skill that could make you rich just from taking care of your website. Drawing with a different accent, an accent that I have never noticed within the Moroccan artists. I take that back actually there was another artist that had almost the same skill as you, he was from Casablanca and used to draw in a Casablanca magazine called 7 jours sur casa. his drawing was similar to your but not as good.
I got even more mad at you when one day, I guess it was about 4 years ago, you said you were about to make a Moroccan card game, I was checking your website few time a day waiting to see the game, then one day... nothing happened.
I felt like I was part of this raioo revolution, a Moroccan website that was going to offer Moroccan something new. something that no other website had at that time...
And no, I m no drunk, actually I don't drink, I ve never tasted alcohol before. good luck and give us what you owe us and what you owe to yourself...
If not, I m sorry to say this, your website will not be but another website owned by a Moroccan, and nothing else just like choufouni.com
Peace
·

9:22 pm    March 23, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
No, don't give up your passion for making games :)

Listen, next time just give credit somewhere to the original game 1945, and mention you customized it to fit a Sahara theme. Always give credit. There is much evil and bad vibes in this world because someone fails to give somebody else credit.

On another note, maybe throw some camels here and there instead of the islands. Yes of course I noticed the sounds and arabic text, nice touch! But you see what I'm saying, right? had you developped this game from scratch, my feedback would have been completely different.

So, do you write software? you like to develop games?

·

7:56 pm    March 23, 2008

Abdu El-Rhoul message
Dear Adnane...
Thank you for taking the time to play my game, the game was made for a contest between me and myself, guess who one, me of course. My self was so mad that he didn't win but hey, too bad, between and myself whenever there is a contest me always wins.
You were right the game was ripped from another game called 1945 but everything else was changed "man you could at least give me creditfor that" :).
It took me so long to make the sprites each and every sprite was mine except for the blue airplane that comes at last.
The sounds were made to be funny, but I guess they weren't too funny.
Plus did you notice the "Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji3oune" and "mata chahidan" that by itself took so much of my time.
Well, I'd better stop making games then, since this one was rejected by you. And as you may know :'( i always look up for what you say withh much respect.
I think i m going to go back to drinking and find me another hobby.
Peace...
:''(
·

6:57 pm    March 23, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
Thanks Abdu for sharing. But it's a prefab game with no originality. Seems like their ripped the game's code from somewhere and replaced the sound and images. I don't like the theme of the game.. but I'm not in a mood today to take things too seriousely so I did enjoy shooting some tanks.

·

Abdu El-Rhoul's notes (3)

A special present to Adnane and his Art..
Moroccan Game...

Did you know?..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!