Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

FUN
M3ayzou
Greater Boston Massachusetts USA
Share on facebook
comments.
Ronda
11:27:35 AM Wednesday Sep 3, 2008

First it's been a while since I visited Raioo. Adnane, I congratulate you for a job truly well done, as well as all the bloggers who contribute to make discussions intersting.

The minute I loaded the page, my attention was drawn to Ronda. I said NO WAY. I couldn't believe it. With ssiyame, most of you know what that means :-). Kill Bill ! I mean time ! :-). I am however disapointed at myself. I USED to KNOW how to play the darn game. I can't believe I forgot ! Anyways, I'll deal my sad moment later. Can any one please remind me of how it is played. Ghadi tadiw l'ajjar!
Thanks !

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

7:28 pm    April 11, 2009

jnina100 message
i wanna play ronda guys
·

1:20 pm    September 3, 2008

M3ayzou message
Thanks Adnane, it's all coming back to me now. That was just a senior moment.....:-)
11 is called "Qabal" if the last of my brain cells serve me right !
·

1:00 pm    September 3, 2008 This is an unrelated or foul message..

Adnane Ben. message
Ronda game plan :)

The purpose is to fish (eat) maximum consecutive cards from the board using only one card off your hand until you have no cards left. If you find no match to fish from the board you must get rid of one of your hand cards.

Auxiliary rules:
1. if someone puts a card on the board without fishing, and you end up fishing it, he owes you an extra card from his bounty. If after you fish it, he fishes it back before you get a chance to take it off the board, you owe him 5 cards from your bounty.

2. If you sweep the board, the other owes you a card.

3. If you eat last and the game is over, you take all what is left on the board.

4. If you have a double (ronda) in your hand (e.g. 2, 2 and 5), the other owes you a card.

5. If you have a triple (tringla) (e.g. 2, 2, 2), the other owes you 5 cards.

6. Consecutives cards are:

1, laz
2, dos
3, tres
4, kwatro
5, cinqo
6, six
7, setta
10, sota
11, la7dash (?)
12, rey

·

M3ayzou's notes (2)

Golf anyone..
Ronda..

FAVORITES
Boston Moroccan Tennis Club: Mini Tournament 2

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!