Ronda game plan :)
The purpose is to fish (eat) maximum consecutive cards from the board using only one card off your hand until you have no cards left. If you find no match to fish from the board you must get rid of one of your hand cards.
1. if someone puts a card on the board without fishing, and you end up fishing it, he owes you an extra card from his bounty. If after you fish it, he fishes it back before you get a chance to take it off the board, you owe him 5 cards from your bounty.
2. If you sweep the board, the other owes you a card.
3. If you eat last and the game is over, you take all what is left on the board.
4. If you have a double (ronda) in your hand (e.g. 2, 2 and 5), the other owes you a card.
5. If you have a triple (tringla) (e.g. 2, 2, 2), the other owes you 5 cards.
6. Consecutives cards are:
11, la7dash (?)