Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
727 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

GIRLS TALK
Jocelyn t
Boston Massachusetts USA
Share on facebook
comments.
travel with babies
08:37:54 AM Wednesday Jul 16, 2008

We are going to visit Morocco with our 4 month old twins. I was wondering if any of you have travelled with young babies. I am wondering about what to pack versus what to buy there as supplies go. If any of you has any travel advice with babies, things you didn't need to bring, things you wish you had brought. Also, if you have any advice regarding plane travel with babies I would appreciate it. I have heard to nurse them at take off and landing to prevent painful ear popping, but that's about it.
thanks.

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

8:18 pm    August 20, 2008

F.H. message
I guess it is too late to give you any advice now :)
But still, I am wondering....how did you find Morocco? Did you find all what you expected there? Was it a smooth trip? ;)
·

9:21 pm    July 18, 2008

hudhud message
OOH!!
pack a pair of these for the little princesse :))
TOO FREAKIN CUTE!!! =)
·

1:45 pm    July 18, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
I forgot to mention you have to get them vaccined according to US laws for travellers to Morocco.
·

8:33 am    July 18, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
I'm not a mom :) but I feel that Morocco has everything you will need. All kinds of diapers, sheets, lotions, cremes, powders; all kind of baby supply. Just pack the babies and their clothes, initial supply of diapers for 4 days or so, small towels, and you'll be all set. I can imagine it will be a hectic trip :) but you'll have plenty of help and support once you get there.
·

9:25 am    July 16, 2008

hudhud message
I flew with my cousin when her younger daughter was about that age. It was definitely hard.. the worst part was that my cousin doesn't like flying, so she was nauseous and anxiety-ridden the whole flight, which made it worse for the baby. I think the bottom line is if you can keep calm, the babies pick up on that. Make sure you are comfortable, hydrated, and relaxed, so that the babies can nurse and hopefully fall asleep comfortably. Keep smiling and take deep breaths to relax. Babies pick up on that. Find ways to stay calm even if the flight gets bumpy. I've seen some moms put a little bit of cotton in the babies' ears to help muffle the noise. I'm not sure if that works or not but maybe it's worth a try.

Take lots of extra clothes for you and the babies, as much as is reasonable to fit in your carry-ons. Plus a soft blanket for each baby b/c the ones on the plane can be scratchy and sometimes too hot.

bon courage & bon voyage!!

·

Jocelyn t's notes (2)

travel with babies..

Moroccan baby boy names..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!