Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

MUSIC
Kathleen Woolrich
Orlando Florida USA
Share on facebook
comments.
Aziz Kourbali
11:07:41 AM Friday Feb 23, 2007

I had the chance in Oran to meet one of the composers of RAI named Aziz Kourbali.. He composes for Khaled, Hasni ( 357 songs) and is presently writing for Houari Dauphin.. I was amazed at his song writing ability. I actually got the chance to see the inside of a rai studio and its amazing how fast they put together rai.. Absolutely amazing stuff..

You can read more about my adventure with rai at www.lulu.com/kwoolr. My book MAHBOULA tells about all my crazy adventures. Last time I checked it was on a lot of retailers sites.

I wonder how many of you have checked out all my little home made Algerian music videos on youtube?

My channel there is www.youtube.com and then type in KWOOLR in the search bar.

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

12:26 pm    February 26, 2007

hudhud message
your vids are so much fun Kathleen and I love checking out the photographs! keep em coming!! :))
·

8:33 pm    February 24, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Nooo! your videos are an applaudable effort, I don't mean anything bad. You pick nice photos, stuff I've never seen before. In fact, can you send me the photo of the woman we seen in the video below? I'm intrigued by the overall composition and colors. So at any rate, I haven't started making videos yet, but I would imagine if I were to start I'd use Windows Video Maker. Do you have that? I believe it comes installed with Windows XP. Yeah, just try to smooth the slide transitions.
·

12:16 pm    February 23, 2007

Kathleen Woolrich message
Um...no...hhhhh.. I do not know how to make videos..and the program that I have is a nightmare..You could say that my videos are a little.. what should I say.. amateurish? Um..yeah I know...I do some of them when I am working at my day job... I am really sorry they are not that good.. I just keep trying.. hahahaha
·

11:25 am    February 23, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Great song! reminds me of Saidia beach in Morocco near Oujda, you should definitely go there this summer. Just a quick observation regarding your videos, I know you've made tons by now, but the photos you show (slides) do not fade in and out smoothly. It looks as if the computer is very slow. Anything you can do about that?
·

Kathleen Woolrich's notes (30)

Isabelle Eberhardt..
Hasni Istrumental ... Many do not know that Hasni made instr..
um my new video of me singing in Oran..
Casta Cali..
In another woman's shoes..
take these tears..
I wait no more..
girl in a box of souls..
darkness is my chapter..
Brother Fire..
that heart of mine..
Cheikh Sidi Bemol..
rap cat..
Is 40 the new 20..
Chicken Noodle soup..
cheba djanet..
my heart is a museum..
Biyouna..
Oh its Kathleen terrorising AIN TURK..
Biyouna..
Aziz Kourbali..
love exists.. from ALGERIAN SUNS 2006..
drinking wine and the house is on fire..
seek truth inside the moments..
I live for you..
my heart is a museum..
the altar..
to hold my hands..
the uniform of a good Irish girl..
hearts on cards..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!