Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
727 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

MUSIC
Amine
Sendai Japan
Share on facebook
comments.
The green "passeport" by cheikh Younssi El Berkani
07:28:10 AM Monday Dec 3, 2007

A song that many of you are looking for :)

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

2:55 am    December 17, 2007

Amine message
hudhud :) akhti sushi bnine, walakine japon blad ma katesla7ch lchi me3gaz b7ali :D
·

4:16 am    December 12, 2007
hudhud
Amine, my green passport gets me somewhere alright, and it's the only legitimate piece of paper still tying me to north africa - it gives me a right to belong - without it I truly would feel a foreigner. I wouldn't give it up for the world even if it does me no other favors. a blue or red one would not necessarily make me any happier in this world.

how's japan treating you? waqila 3ajbek sushi hadak :)

·

1:21 pm    December 5, 2007
9anfud
Amine, Have you seen Gad El Maleh at the checkpoint entry to Canada? :o. The security official speaking in the talky walky saying : "he has a green passport that reads from right to left", as a warning message about an unacceptable individual. Is that what you mean?
·

3:31 am    December 5, 2007

Amine message
9anfud, you are right about that :) But still, all passports aren't the same when it's about travelling for less than 3 months (Tourist entry for instance) :P As for going for seminars or only having transits in Europe or USA ... you will learn see the other face of the "green beauty" :D
anyway, dimaaaa lgreen, 7etta yekherjou l3ayneen :D
·

2:45 am    December 5, 2007
AL
Hudhud, you seem to have the green passeport as an additional travel document besides a more serious one. The "green romance" tends to manifest in those cases.
·

11:45 pm    December 4, 2007
9anfud
Amine: It still gives you the opportunity to leave the country when you have FOUND somewhere to go. Isn't that what's all about ? :)
Of course the Visa is another issue, after 9/11 all ordinary passeports are tending to be equal. :(
·

7:00 pm    December 4, 2007

Amine message
hudhud :P nice accent :)
Who loves such a passport that can get you nowhere!!
·

5:38 pm    December 4, 2007

hudhud message
I doth loveth my green passepourr..
·

Amine's notes (5)

The hippies adventure in Morocco..
What do you think?..

What a drame!!!..
Doukkali in Syria..
The green "passeport" by cheikh Younssi El Berkani..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!