Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

OPEN TALK
fender (full stop)
Liege Belgium
Share on facebook
comments.
someone who say things how they are
08:28:17 AM Thursday Aug 10, 2006

Galloway: 'The Violence Will Go On' George Galloway has spoken out in support of Lebanon, saying he believes Hizbollah is justified in attacking Israel. The Respect MP also lambasted media coverage of the war and said the UN resolution means nothing.
watch youself [http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-galloway_060806,00.html]

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

7:18 am    August 11, 2006

Adnane Ben. message
No, I don't think it diminishes his credibility, but many people would want it to be that way. I have only watched those couple of minutes of the show so I cannot judge him. He seemed to be playing some game where they immitate animals. No big deal, it's just a game, theatre if you would. At any rate, when it comes to his beliefs he's spoken for it.
·

11:43 pm    August 10, 2006
fedner
yes adnane, but still! Do you mean he might lack credibility due to taking part in that show 'big borther'.
·

2:17 pm    August 10, 2006

Adnane Ben. message
Thanks, but his taking part in celebrity big brother with dennis rodman etc.. is a bad move, isn't it? did you watch the clip? it's probably justified by the fact that the celebrities in the show share one thing in common: infamous and bold.

Hey, can you delete the previous blog entries?

·

2:12 pm    August 10, 2006

Adnane Ben. message
Of course people can retaliate and hurt other people without the need for weapons. Haven't you heard of kidnapping? stoning? pushing off a cliff? drowning? burning? poisoning?.. not that I encourage any of these behaviours.
·

1:50 pm    August 10, 2006

fender (full stop) message
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Galloway
·

1:01 pm    August 10, 2006

Adnane Ben. message
Who is this guy Galloway anyways? because I found a video of him in youtube, acting weird in Big Brother england apparently!!!
·

12:45 pm    August 10, 2006

hudhud message
haven't had a chance to read anything since finishing benmaleks' the lovers of algeria, but was intrigued by your review. wanna give away your copy? ;o)

imagine a world where weapons did not exist.... now that's something i'd like to dream about.. so even if someone wanted to hurt or retaliate -- they can't!!

(ay.. but then.. how would we hunt? we might all become herbivores - yikes! =)

·

11:32 am    August 10, 2006

Rasta Gnawi message
Questions have long been raised about the relevance of the UN. It's powerless outside of the security council. The council is handicapped by a veto system that requires unanimity that becomes as rare as fair dealings in the world.

Something needs to happen where the a new system emerges. Alas such emergence takes time and innocent blood.

I had an image the other day of the UN being woven into the fabric of a veil. The veil is put directly in front of our eyes to prevent us from seeing life with our birth eyes. Not being able to see this true life, we can only manage our affairs based on our out-of-focus view of life. And since the veil is very much part of what we see everyday, we have to integrate it into everything that we do. We don't know what life is like without the veil and we imagine the worst.

What if the veil is removed? What sort of life would we have then!? Kind of sounds like John Lennon's song "imagine." But seriousely, imagine a world where the current borders system was slightly altered to reflect broader ethnicities and ideologies. Africa would probably have 6 states. The arabs would make another. Persia, India, then greater Asia. The European Union, then two or three more northern states. North America (of which oddly enough England would be part!) then south America. Anyway, somewhere along those lines. I think it would make much sense. Of course people of the maghreb would be different from those of asham by custom and appearance, but a common thread would still exist.

Anyway, it's not yet a complete image. But I have a feeling it will be complete once I finish this new book "Zulu Heart".

Anyone had a chance to read "great sky woman" yet?

·

10:28 am    August 10, 2006

hudhud message
"the UN resolution means nothing" ah.. really, Mr. Georgie?? no, you're kidding??

so.. do we have to wait for someone like him to say it before more people realize how sadly true that is?? it's not the first time the UN disappoints and lets down the innocent victims that it trumpets like a PR drum.. bosnia, kosovo, algeria, palestine (a constant, ongoing crisis, let's not forget), now lebanon joins the list.. put their faces on your banner, UN, and then sit back and watch them get massacred..

so terribly tragic.

yesterday someone said to me "but hezbollah is winning"

wtf?!! wtf????!!!!

the world needs a hella big anti-depressant right now.

(or is it just me?? someobody tell me it's not just me...)

·

8:30 am    August 10, 2006

fender (full stop) message
the url again:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-galloway_060806,00.html

·

fender (full stop)'s notes (5)

21 January 1793..

Zzzzzen. Profile don't match, object exterminated..
someone who say things how they are..
Western medicine meets the traditional symbolic..
chnou 3endek nta..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!