Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

OPEN TALK
MBOUCHI
Meknes
Share on facebook
comments.
RAMADAN MOUBARAK
05:23:06 AM Friday Sep 14, 2007

RAMADAN MOUBARAK SA3id and 7rirtkoum 7riiiiiiiira wa KOLLO 3am wa 2antoume bikhayr.
There is ONE RAMADAN, ONE VEGETABLE and three nouns : MATICHA, TOMATICH and BANADOURA.
Where do this nouns come from ?

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

10:01 am    September 28, 2007

Salem message
Your note Baraka Mala3ya9a took me to it, so no wonder you know it. When I came accross it I rushed to put it up and posponed the comment I was going to post on Baraka Mala3yaka which I really like.

For males only. It seems that scienfic researchers found out that abondant consumption of Matisha prenvent from prostate cancer. What a vitue!! So 3aleykom bi matisha fi laghda o matisha fi la3cha o ma tgolo Ach 8ad l3eesha :)

·

9:16 am    September 28, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Hehehehehe, I was thinking of putting that video up a few days ago :) it matches the topic like a bottle of cold oulmess after soft out-of-the-oven meshwi!
·

11:03 pm    September 27, 2007

Salem message

3lach lmatisha tdir interview?

·

10:40 pm    September 22, 2007

wedadeya message
I dont think its the hrira cuz it happens 2me even when i dont eat hrira..its jst the timing... normally the days when u dont fast when u eat lunch ur full and start 2gt lazy and an hour or so later ur tired n sleepy... i think its the same thing in ramdan xcept ur fasting all day & no enregy so as soon as ur tummy is full it tells ur brain nap time :D
·

4:23 am    September 18, 2007
cool
vous pouvez laisser la harira son tadwira de la farine ou lui mettre du maizena c plus leger la farine c lourd pour l estomac c pour ca qu on a sommeil et on se sens gener et lourd
meme vous pouvez mettre au lieu de la farine un peu de smida (semole fine)
·

9:11 pm    September 17, 2007
MBOUCHI
To ADNANE : Our Harira is not guilty.
The theory of WURTMAN explain the relation between drowsiness and food : The ingestion of glucids ( CHEBBAKIA, honey ...) causes an insulin secretion which increase the level of serotonin in brain, and serotonin is an actor of drowsiness
·

12:21 pm    September 17, 2007

hudhud message
banadora is the syrian/levantine version of "pomodoro" which means tomato in italian..

bazilla - the syrian word for peas - probably also comes from an italian word originally.

Adnane I have the same sleeping sickness. but i don't have the excuse of the hrira. I fall asleep in the middle of my keyboard way before iftar even strikes! on friday my coworker took a picture of me sleeping at my desk during lunch time. matou 3liya bedahk. i'll have to faceschmook it.

·

10:34 am    September 17, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Hello there - Maticha comes from Tomatich which comes from Tomate. As for Banadoura, I never heard it before!

And, bilmounassaba, I just want to ask a question: is it just me or what? these days when I drink Hrira, I immediately fall asleep! and my stomach would be blown up for a while, seems like this soup doesn't get digested easily? The other day, after drinking Hrira, somehow I escaped that immediate collapse on the coach and ended up in the mosque instead. So far so good. But, in the middle of the Tarawi7, I was about to fall down asleep, I scared the people standing besides me :)

Is there any ingredient that should be added to the Hrira that hopefully can act as the anti-dote of drowsiness?

·

MBOUCHI's notes (10)

common sens..

PEACE AND LOVE..
RAMADAN MOUBARAK..
SAVE MOROCCAN ANIMALS..
Memory & Fragrance..
THE MOROCCAN DARIJA FOR ADVANCED..
right or not right..
LET'S GO..
THE TRUTH..
I'm afraid but not crazy..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!