Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

OPEN TALK
zakariya mansouri
london Oklahoma UK
Share on facebook
comments.
woman wright subject
04:46:59 PM Monday Jun 9, 2008

im the brother of that girl call aicha .the story appear on mokhtafoon on morocan tv .i do like to talk about that subject of woman wright .my story been all over europe uncluding morocco still trying to get justice done .about sister whitch has been lock up by her husbent for seven years in asafi .its very bad justice and its only picture od woman wright not in practical exist .i do like to discuss with you all this subject. and this can happen to any morocan woman .so im really talking serious and like to talk about the wright of freedom and speech.so welcome to my world .salamo alaikom all and allah is the justice i believe.

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

2:34 am    June 11, 2008

Mehdi message
Zakariya,
Where is your sister now?
Is she in good hands now?
I hope so.
You said that "i'd like to talk about the right of freedom and speech"
Do u mean in Morocco?
If it is the case, i invite you to see this link, there are many videos and you can have an idea about what's going on in "Bled".

http://www.moroccoboard.com/mbtv/

·

zakariya mansouri's notes (1)

woman wright subject..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!