Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

OPEN TALK
Adam Toughrai
Miami Florida USA
Share on facebook
comments.
www.GoMorocco.com
08:06:22 PM Tuesday Oct 28, 2008

GoMorocco.com - The Morocco Travel Forums is a place for Morocco travelers to research and review their next Morocco trip, from a community of Morocco travelers dedicated to helping Morocco travelers and friends of Morocco both new and old!
Go Morocco is managed by Moroccans, and powered by individuals that share the same Love of Morocco, to provide you with accurate and comprehensive help.

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

4:38 pm    January 16, 2009

Adnane Ben. message
Adam Hi, I think the idea is great, a casual site about traveling in Morocco. But because it is huge, contains scattered features (chat, forum, photos, poll etc) and powered by vbulletin etc, it might not come out to people as offering something new, simple and unique. That's the issue I always find with vbulletin sites etc. Sometimes a simple blog like wordpress can do wonderful results, provided you're passionate about providing the content. Remember, the key word is passion. So think about this more.

Having said that, I do find the logo totally cool !

·

7:30 pm    November 15, 2008

Suzy Cameleon message
I was checking out this site, and unfortunately there wasn't much posted yet. I was interested in travel information - best ways to get from Agadir to Essaouria. Do you have any best bets.
·

Adam Toughrai's notes (2)

www.GoMorocco.com..
Morocco tourism and general articles writer..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!