Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

PEOPLE
sawsan
.... Saudi Arabia
Share on facebook
comments.
Any Moroccans in Cincinnati, Ohio??
01:24:16 PM Tuesday Sep 4, 2007

Wahd Assalam alaikom,

It's been almost 2 weeks that I and my husband are visinting by his family in Cincinnati. And to be honest I didnt see that many muslims around except on salat Aljomo3a at the masjid. (Most of whom were indians). I've seen a woman wearing Jallaba but I didn't dare talking to her especially that she was old and looked to be in a hurry..and I thought I heard two men saying: "malk matakhad taxi" I was so happy to hear some Darija in the middle of all the American environment.

So are there any Moroccans down there? how long have you been there? and how do you like it??

One more thing I was wondering if you can help me with directions for stores where I can get some nice clothing (Long shirts, Skirts, Baggy pants..) i.e Islamic clothing but not indian style pls!

Thanks for stopping by!

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

12:15 pm    December 4, 2007
Maghribi
I just came across your message and I was wondering if you still need any help to get around Cincinnati. I have been living in Cincinnati for over 9 years with my wife and 3 children. If you still need help please let me know and I can send you my wife's e-mail or phone number and you can chat with her.
As you may have learned here in Cincinnati, the Moroccan comunity is very heterogenious with different groups each traying to break away from the other depending on social status, geographical belonging back in Morocco and how many years they have been here in the USA.

If help is still neede please e-mail: mbhassiem@yahoo.com

·

10:14 pm    September 6, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Sawsan, seems nobody yet from cincinnati here. Hope you'll get to make new friends. Give it time!
·

sawsan's notes (2)

Moroccan cooking blog with scrumptious recipes..

Any Moroccans in Cincinnati, Ohio??..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!