Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

POLITICS
Amine F.
Portland Oregon USA
Share on facebook
comments.
Interview Moulay Hicham
05:34:52 PM Wednesday Oct 17, 2007

My Hicham speaks about the need for political and economical reform in Morocco.

What do you guys think?

http://maroc360.net/?L=video.index&id=48

Too progressive for Morocco?

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

4:57 pm    October 19, 2007
Mehdi
interesting contribution from Hicham...interesting.

·

9:44 am    October 19, 2007
3abir sabil
*All moroccans(translate Morocco to make exception and to ovoïd confusion) use to say that there is a need for a political and economical change.Nothing new nor hurting in this sentence.Those who disagree may raise their fingers.
*The personalities I pointed use to talk about change in a funny-unclear way.Hence,they change their talks but no change happened.Those who have a better understanding may raise their hands.
Are you still anable to make just a smal link??D\'ont give up your right;\"fa kam min 7ajatine 9adayna8a bi tarki8a\". :))
*As all moroccans(excepting somme happy cases),I am stiill wondring about the game Mr Hicham is playing .Do you mind??
Those who have an answer may raise their arms.
·

6:26 pm    October 18, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Can you elaborate which game you think he's playing? I am not able to draw lines among the personalities you have mentioned. I don't actually consider myself among the "All moroccans know about.." I miserably failed this test. Please enlighten :)
·

5:12 pm    October 18, 2007
3abir sabil
All moroccans know about the prince ibn Talal of saoudia,the prince-uncle of jordan and the prince Saïf al islam of Lybia.Does Mr Hicham playing the same game??
·

6:38 pm    October 17, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Well Si Hicham didn't tell us anything new, did he? I found it funny how the last caller's question was quickly dismissed as soon as the moderator understood where the caller was getting at :) the kind of question that puts things in perspective, and the kind of question that sums it all up. The only thing missing was an answer that puts the icing on the cake.
·

Amine F.'s notes (1)

Interview Moulay Hicham..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!