Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
727 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

POLITICS
Mehdi
MADRID Spain
Share on facebook
comments.
Argelia, qué te puedo decir?
09:47:55 AM Saturday Dec 15, 2007

La semana pasada volvimos a vivir otra mañana llena de terror en la tierra de mis vecinos e amigos argelinos.
Vuelve a golpear el islamismo radical, vuelve a desafiar a todo el mundo, parece que lo tiene claro.
No he visto aún ninguna persona en los países islámicos y/o árabes que haya salido a manifestarse y a rechazar el ataque terrorista perpetrado el día 11 de este mes en Argel.
La semana pasada, leí una noticia que hablaba que en Sudán condenaron a una profesora inglesa a 15 años de cárcel por haberse "atrevido" llamar a un oso "Mahoma" en una clase con niños pequeños.Salió medio Sudán a manifestarse contra la pobre profesora que sólo se libró de la cárcel por intervenciones diplomáticas de su país.
Vi salir a manifestarse medio mundo árabe e islámico contra la publicación de las caricaturas del profeta "Mahoma"...
Me pregunto: ¿ llamar un oso Mahoma es más grave que la muerte de decenas de víctimas aquella mañana?
Si hablo con gente musulmana y lo hago muy a menudo, me dicen que los que los atentan son gente extremista que no ha entendido el mensaje del Islám!!! Caramba, y eso que todavía no lo han entendido bien, cuándo lleguen a entenderlo muy bien qué nos harán?!!
Es muy peligrosa la actitud de la casi inexistente sociedad civil maghrebí que no sale a las calles a manifestar su rechazo el más enérgico a estos atentados.
Echo de menos que las calles de Madrid no se llenen de gente para manifestarse contra el atentado en Argel, es sólo así que podemos darle un mensaje al pueblo argelino que no está sólo.
Es sólo así que podamos hablar realmente de una alianza de civilizciones aunque optaría por balanza.
Ya no digo nada de los países del golfo, porque asco me da su doble moral y se empiezo no acabo.
Reservaré para otro día hablar de la esclavitud en estos países que van de samaritanos por el mundo.

Amigos argelinos, vecinos míos, no estáis sólos.
Os propongo crear una plataforma magrebí contra el terrorismo.
No sé si los demás vecinos del norte de áfrica van a querer formar parte del proyecto? les animo a que lo hagan!

¿Qué decirte Argelia?
Que te queremos muchos,
Que no nos gustaría verte llorar más tiempo,
Que con tu Rai hemos crecido,
Que Hasni siempre estará con nosotros.

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

8:14 am    January 26, 2008
Mehdi
HUDHUD,
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT.

THE NOISE SCARES THE THIEF,SO LET'S MAKE NOISE, WE MAYBE CAN'T SAVE LIVES(NOT OUR JOB ANYWAY) BUT THE ASSOCIATIONS ARE A SIMPLE SIGN THAT THERE IS A CIVIL SOCIETY!
CLUELESS, YES...WE ARE...SPECIALLY 'CAUSE WE UNDERESTIMATE THE SCOPE OF THE TERRORISTS.

·

1:34 pm    January 24, 2008
hudhud
that's exactly why you couldn't possibly understand the reasons behind it - you live abroad. and so do I. we are clueless.

I don't think you should fear that those victims are left totally on their own or ignored or forgotten simply because such associations don't proliferate like mushrooms or grow long arms like an octupus. Those who can help are doing so, thankfully, but in a much safer more discreet way than waving flags and yelling at protests (I never understood how that could save lives anyway...)

And the truth is people most definitely are afraid, but they continue to struggle and try to live their daily lives as normally as can be given the circumstances. Life goes on despite the tragedies....

It's a sweet thought on your part, though :)

·

9:57 am    January 24, 2008
Mehdi
HudHud,
Thanks for you comment.
It's very important to isolate the terrorists.
It's very important to show them that we're not afraid(At least i'm not).
Many of us live abroad, so i don't see where is the problem to form part of such platform?with all my respect to people who doesn't want to be part of a civic pacifist organisation...
·

11:41 am    January 23, 2008
hudhud
such a civic organization could actually cause more harm than good. the reason such groups probably don't exist (or if they do, stay small and not widely established) is likely due to the fears of most common people who do not know who to trust - clearly they've been disappointed by their own authorities, and they know the insanity and danger that the terrorists can strike, taking innocent lives with no apparent reason or result. too many people have been hurt. they are afraid, they see no benefit to such associations, and they likely don't want to be on anyone's list. being a member of any organization immediately gives others the chance to categorize and label you one way or another, and puts you at risk as an individual in a country where it's become increasingly hard to stay on the middle course and just live your daily struggle in peace. things are not always as they seem. the big bearded fellow next door could turn out to be quite the pacificist, and the cop living in the flat upstairs could be a frightened fugitive receiving death threats. you just never know what's what and who's who.
·

12:53 am    December 27, 2007
Samir K
Encore? En Mauritanie!
·

5:54 pm    December 15, 2007

Salem message
El radicalismo politico siempre existe donde hay pobreza extrema y/o injusticia. El punto flaco de este radicalismo politico es que el no peude defender de ninguna manera la violencia ciega que sigue como estrategia para arrebatar el poder codiciado. De este modo, el radicalismo mas violente se esfuersa de buscar a una mascara ideologica para justificar lo que no puede ser jusitificado: matar ciegamente a gente inocente, gente que no tiene nada que ver con el conflicto politico. Asi, el radicalismo politico a utilizado, a traves de las epocas historicas, muchas mascaras ideologicas para justificar la violencia.
·

12:29 pm    December 15, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
I see Mehdi, thanks for clarifying that. Google language translation tricked me. Yes it's important to brotherly express love and compassion to the Algerians. The least people like us can do. Thanks for writing this kind note. Just like Moroccans were confused by the 2 major bombs within the past 4 years, Algerians will have to find their way through this.

Soub7an Allah, there must be a wisdom to all of this. God has been allowing this to happen in the name of this religion - and I don't even dare to say he allows it out of approval but rather because there needs to be Wrong in order for Right to be clearly understood.

I have a dream that some day these terrorists will come to reason. I have a dream that they will finally realize they were wronging humanity all along; that the enemy is not the US, Europe, Muslim kings, governments, Sunni, Shi3a or TV. That the enemy is internalized in the deepest abyss of each one of us, whether we like it or not; that the real enemy is anger. I have a dream that one day they will utilize their dedication, perseverance, energies and newly-found wisdom to promote peace, negotiation and build bridges among people even when surrounded by injustice.

·

11:17 am    December 15, 2007
Mehdi
Adnane,
Thanks for your comment.
I didn't mean a platform to combat terrorism, but an intelectual platform saying that we're against all sorts of terror.
I think that is important to isoltate them, to keep them under projectors
It's important also that the victims can feel that the society doesn't leave them alone.
Just a civic association, you know.
·

11:13 am    December 15, 2007
Mehdi
Adnane,
Thanks for your comment.
I didn't mean a platform to combat terrorism, but an intelectual platform saying that we're against all sorts of terror.
I think that is important to isoltate them, to keep them under projectors
It's important also that the victims can feel that the society doesn't leave them alone.
Just a civic association, you know.
·

10:22 am    December 15, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
It is true that not much protests have been going on against December 11 in Algiers. This is an interesting observation of the silent observateurs including myself. A maghreb platform, of some sort, designed to combat terrorism may be considered as adding gas to the fire. There is no existing working maghreb platform ontop of which it can sit and rely. The political fiscures that exist among north african countries, for reasons I never understood, make such cooperations impossible to see the day. But then again, I'm not an insider of either country, and I don't know what goes on under the hood and across the intelligence agencies. There probably already is cooperation that is not made public. Some sort of a cold coallition.
·

Mehdi's notes (3)

Madrid Declaration..

Siempre nos queda Toon w Lahrur..

Argelia, qué te puedo decir?..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!