Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

POLITICS
Latif Nfoukh
Wales UK
Share on facebook
comments.
Gaza remembered
08:14:27 PM Tuesday Jan 20, 2009

The Gaza massacre must not be allowed to slip from our memory; we should remember it now and on every anniversary from now on; otherwise 1300 innocent lives have been extinguished for nothing. New York, London, Madrid and Bali are remembered on every anniversary. Is human life in the Arab and Muslim World so worthless that we don’t have a single anniversary or memorial? Deir Yassin, Jish, Elaboum, Al Dawima, Beirut, Sabra and Shatila, Qana, Janine, Khiam, Hebron, West Bank and Gaza - to name but a few – have no anniversaries Why are we so ashamed to remember our tragedies? We can understand the reasons why the corrupt regimes in the Arab and Muslim world are afraid to remember, their precarious positions would be vulnerable and their masters in the West would not allow it.
The Gaza invasion was not an act of self defence, but part of a pre-planned operation, which in itself is part of the agenda Israel has been following since 1947. It claimed that it attacked Gaza because Hamas broke the ceasefire and fired rockets into Israel. Yet it is a matter of record that on the 4th November 2008 Israeli forces entered Gaza and killed six people, their aim was not to kill six people or six hundred, but they needed to force Hamas to retaliate so that Israel can go in while there is a vacuum in the US, just like in 2001 when Ariel Sharon with Bush’s approval started using fighter-jets inside Gaza and the West bank. Tony Blair gave his approval to an Israeli massacre in the West Bank and to get the excuse needed to start the massacre, Israel assassinated Mahmoud Abu Hanoud so Hamas can break a deal banning attacks on Israel. As you see, a pattern starts to appear!
Every time Israel wants to occupy a piece of Palestinian land, destroy what little infrastructure the Palestinians have or terrorise the population it will find an excuse. The Arabs should stop expecting the West to play fair; it never has and it never will. The “New World Order” does not seem to include Arabs and Muslims. So it is about time we woke up and realised what’s happening. If the West and their puppets in the Arab World won’t afford us the respect we deserve it is our duty to demand it and if it is not forth coming we should go out and get it and it all starts here with the

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

8:28 am    January 23, 2009

Latif Nfoukh message
Dear Adnane,
Thank you for your comment, there is a lot to speak about. with all due respect you seem to be reding and believing the headlines while I am trying to read between the line. The Arabs are not in a deep sleep; they are rendered unconcious by the knocks to the heads they are receiving from thei rulers and from those who keep those rulers in place.
"History is written by the victors" someone once said. The Arab and Muslim recent brilliance, which was the foundation of the West's progress is refered to by the so-called historians as the Dark Ages. When is the last time you heard about somebody like Ibn Batouta? and how many times have you heard Marco polo mentionned? Do you know that some people see nothing wrong in refering to Deir Yassin's massacre as "ALLEGED" try and say the same thing about the holaucost or sept.11.
The UAE and Saudi are squandering the national wealth by bringing in foreign companies to build a playgroung for the rich i the West instead of spending the oil revenue on education, health sevice housing and other infrastructures to benefit teir people. Cuba was a playground for the rich but when F. Castro who put a stop to the exploitation of the Cubans the sanctions and embargo were put in place. So by the time the Ssaudis and the UAE princes realise it it iwill be too late.
As for America as a whole, no amount of chair rearanging on the decks can save the Titanic,
I put a seven word sentence about Bin Laden and if you believed that, well what can I say?
·

8:42 pm    January 21, 2009

Adnane Ben. message
My friend Latif, you spoke about many things here. Gaza, the need for symbolic "anniversaries" of massacres, Arab deep sleep, a dream about Arab sunrise, and in my opinion you gave too much credit for Bin Laden.

As for anniversaries of massacres, why? It is sufficient that history will always track these black moments, and historians and writers will remind people of these in the proper context. So I think it would be better for leaders to work towards preventing future massacres and unleashing glad tidings. Then, Arabs should make anniversaries out of successes and birth of good visions. America recently observed Martin Luther King day. But MLK day is not the day he was assassinated, but the day he was born. He had led a historical milestone in the struggle of African Americans against racial discrimination.

As for Bin Laden, again you offer him too much credit. What is happening in America could happen in any country where the economy is big and complex. I believe that Americans are very smart people and they will work hard to correct their system. For starters, we have just witnessed Americans jump-start their system by putting Obama in charge. A series of corrections will follow in the next four or eight years to overhaul the economic system.

I only hope that Arab countries, and most importantly Morocco, are doing the same. Putting teams of smart, deserving and cohesive people to correct their systems. I particularly believe Morocco is trying hard to do what it can, given its limited resources including people.

·

4:56 pm    January 21, 2009

Latif Nfoukh message
Gretings,
We don't need America's permission, and we don't seek America's approval, we were here long before America was thought of, so we will remain as a thorn in their side and I quote Maya Angelou
"You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise."
The new World order, the Neo-Conservatives have drawn seems to have an inherent flaw, they built their castles out of sand and did not foresee the present financial climat despite the fact that it was of their own making. The shift of power is there for all to see.
As an after thought: Was this Bin Laden's plan all along?
·

8:54 pm    January 20, 2009

Adnane Ben. message
"The “New World Order” does not seem to include Arabs and Muslims."

This has been the case almost a century before the fall of the Ottoman empire in 1923.

"If the West and their puppets in the Arab World won’t afford us the respect we deserve it is our duty to demand it and if it is not forth coming we should go out and get it.."

Hard to do if the west doesn't see a value in Arabs/Muslims greater than the value it currently sees in Israel. How can the Arabs/Muslims build value for themselves? The UAE made a choice to utilize its oil income to build value for itself based on luxurious tourism, skylines, trade and financial hubs. Saudi Arabia is following suit. Iran develops its value through scientific research around energy resources. Most of the Arab and Muslim countries that are not stricken by war, struggle to find their true calling and that includes Morocco; to put their fingers on what exactly they can develop to distinguish themselves and become valuable. The remainder is in a rat's hole, battling conflicts that range from self-determination to civil wars to snarled state of occupation.

I am not an expert on Morocco, but given the relative prosperity Morocco enjoys, and despite all the negative advertisement we get about its politics and what-not, Morocco seems to get somethings right somehow; to navigate better than other Arab nations. It makes me proud.

·

Latif Nfoukh's notes (30)

DISPATCHES..
IRAQI WAS BEATEN ANS SEXUALLY ABUSED..
PALESTINIANS PUSH FOR INDEPENDENCE..
SETTLEMENT BY STEALTH..
ABBAS WILL NOT STAND IN POLL..
A BIT OF HISTORY "SUEZ". HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW?..
CLINTON BACKTRACKS!..
CLINTON BACKS ISRAEL ON SETTLEMENTS STANCE..
THE 1968 FILM "THE SWIMMER" COMES TO MIND!..
SHELTER FOR PALESTINIAN FAMILIES BLOCKED AT THE BORDER..
Israel denies Palestinians access to water..
ISRAEL SAYS: NO PEACE FOR YEARS..
ISRAEL WARNS AGAINST SUPPORT FOR UN REPORT..
PALESTINIANS LET DOWN..
ISRAEL BLACKMAILS THE PALESTINIANS..
THE CAMEL IN THE ROOM..
Israel puts two fingers up to the Us...
Israel should face war crimes trial over Gaza..
Amnesty and others dispute Israel's figures..
NIGHT JOURNEY..
share this clip of Moroccan comedy..
Child wisdom !..
Sound-Bites & Clichés..
No Raioo Home page!..
Assistance Needed..
Maroc - Toujours - Blog..
HOW PALESTINE BECAME ISRAEL..
Palestine. Israeline or Palestel..
Gaza remembered..
The truth, Silence and Lies..

FAVORITES
Middle East Short-term Forecast: Hell!
Middle East Short-term Forecast: Hell!

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!