Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

RAIOO
Latif Nfoukh
Wales UK
Share on facebook
comments.
No Raioo Home page!
08:10:11 PM Saturday Feb 28, 2009

No Home Page
I would like to know if anyone else has been experiencing the same problem as me, and is there a solution to it?
For the last few weeks I have been unable to access the RAÏOO home page, each time I tried to get onto the site I have always been directed to the DISCUSSIONS page. I am able to visit all the other tabs (People, Groups and Businesses) I can browse all the tabs with the exception of the Home Page. No matter how many times I try to open the Home page by clicking on the tab, I always get redirected to the Discussions page I even typed the Address in my browser’s address field but that too took me directly to the Discussions page.
Any ideas?!

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

3:39 pm    March 5, 2009

Salem message
Adnane~

I thank very much our friend Latif for having opend this space for making comments and recommendations on the Raioo Website. I personnally chose and I invite anybody else to do so to contribute to the imporvement of Raioo Site in this space. Keep it alive!

My comment for today is:

I think that:
The "Latest Comments" size and boldness is alright.
The "Write a note" and the "Categorie name" is too big, maybe not too bold!

It's a matter of taste and my taste might not be the best. I know that from experience ;-).

·

10:02 pm    March 2, 2009

Adnane Ben. message
Yes exactly, that was on my mind. We'll do that in due time. For now, new cover mush-up every Friday. I should get my act together and produce my own covers instead of lazily mushing up others. That's so lame.
·

9:58 pm    March 2, 2009

Adnane Ben. message
Ok thanks for the feedback. I'll figure something ;)

Salem, there are some, just some, awesome paintings in that gallery.. wow.

·

2:27 pm    March 2, 2009

Salem message
Enjoy the paintings in this Art Gallery in Rabat.
·

1:53 pm    March 2, 2009

Salem message
Adnane ~ I love the banners you have been creating recently. They are three of them so far: The red wall with the Fiat 600 + the 100-franc bill with Bab El-Mahrouk of Fez and the current one with nice variety of blue.

After the third change, I started feeling somehow missing the two previous ones. I confess I have a weakness, not the only weakness I have unfortunately : I am a bit given to sentimentality! I hope you can stand me anyway! Can't you?

My suggestion is that: you, Adnane, continue to create these lovely banners. And when you have created a critical number, let's say 10 for example, then you give your instructions to the programme to change the banners on a regular basis (daily, weekly,...).

This would give us the opportunity the banners over and over and give everybody the opportunity to see all of them including the new comers and the persistent absentees :)

·

6:15 am    March 1, 2009

Latif Nfoukh message
Hi Adnane, Thanks for the prompt reply. My initial concern was that I thought my computer was not loading the site properly and I might have to fix a problem at my end but now I know the Discussions page is the new home page I am in fact relieved. One of the reasons I wanted to visit the home page was because I found a short video on another site where someone has put a piece of music to the character I used to see on the home page and he dances to it. If you have not seen it yet and would like to have a look let me know and if I can find it again I’ll post the details on this page.

I am sure if you have designed this site and maintained it you are more qualified to talk about the content of any home page.
As for what I am expecting to see on the home page that is very simple in my opinion.
The home page of a website should be a window onto the site and should include:
• The design should be interesting and compliments the site’s concept.
• Brief description of what the site is about, what it is for and who it seeks to attract.
• The site’s history and introduction of the webmasters and admin.
• Explanation and help with how to join the site and contribute to its forums.
• Including links to other sites is always helpful.

Others might have their own ideas about what they want to see on a home page.

·

9:28 pm    February 28, 2009

Adnane Ben. message
Latif hi, and thanks for noticing this. The Home page is actually considered to be the "Discussions" page for now. What I should do is actually get rid of that Home tab. But I kept it as a placeholder and apparently it is confusing and I will remove it. My question is what were you expecting to see in the Home page? I'm interested to know what you folks believe is good relevant and useful content for the Home. If you folks come up with good ideas we agree on I'll do it. I would rather have the users of this site decide what they want to see and how they want to site to operate. So shoot your great ideas out.
·

Latif Nfoukh's notes (30)

DISPATCHES..
IRAQI WAS BEATEN ANS SEXUALLY ABUSED..
PALESTINIANS PUSH FOR INDEPENDENCE..
SETTLEMENT BY STEALTH..
ABBAS WILL NOT STAND IN POLL..
A BIT OF HISTORY "SUEZ". HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW?..
CLINTON BACKTRACKS!..
CLINTON BACKS ISRAEL ON SETTLEMENTS STANCE..
THE 1968 FILM "THE SWIMMER" COMES TO MIND!..
SHELTER FOR PALESTINIAN FAMILIES BLOCKED AT THE BORDER..
Israel denies Palestinians access to water..
ISRAEL SAYS: NO PEACE FOR YEARS..
ISRAEL WARNS AGAINST SUPPORT FOR UN REPORT..
PALESTINIANS LET DOWN..
ISRAEL BLACKMAILS THE PALESTINIANS..
THE CAMEL IN THE ROOM..
Israel puts two fingers up to the Us...
Israel should face war crimes trial over Gaza..
Amnesty and others dispute Israel's figures..
NIGHT JOURNEY..
share this clip of Moroccan comedy..
Child wisdom !..
Sound-Bites & Clichés..
No Raioo Home page!..
Assistance Needed..
Maroc - Toujours - Blog..
HOW PALESTINE BECAME ISRAEL..
Palestine. Israeline or Palestel..
Gaza remembered..
The truth, Silence and Lies..

FAVORITES
Middle East Short-term Forecast: Hell!
Middle East Short-term Forecast: Hell!

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!