Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

RAIOO
Adnane Ben.
Boston USA
Share on facebook
comments.
Your RAIOO Wishlist 2003
12:00:00 AM Saturday May 3, 2003

I'd like to hear your suggestions for new things, features, you'd like to see in RAIOO. I'm looking for ideas that end up being usefull, interactive, and help the community. I already thought of some ideas, and some visitors were so kind to give me their feedback, but I'm sure you have your own wishlist, take this opportunity and let me know.

The content of this page graphics, text and other elementsis Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

8:47 am    January 14, 2008
boubou
Salam a tous

une petite question rapide je voudrais savoir ce que veut dire yakma t9elle9ti ?? et esque c'est du berber ??

2:19 pm    October 10, 2007
abdellah

1:07 pm    October 6, 2007
rachid
a toute la famille tel que mon pere mbarek ma mere fatima mes fres mon amie et ma soeur kmicha et a tous les amis

2:04 pm    January 14, 2007
amine_msn33@hotmail.fr
salam

2:00 pm    October 18, 2003
Sanita
t-shirts with Raioo khmissa on them ...

6:14 am    October 15, 2003
Nounou
I am becoming addict to Raioo, and addiction is bad :)
Guys what about opening an option where people can post thier jokes and funny pictures, then you make a selection and advertise the best stuff, what you think??!! and to encourage that start sending sort of adds to people's emails...like....hmm..."post the best joke and win a raioo t-shirt" I don't know it's just an idea, because when there is competition, people give the best to win.
Good luck and keep up the good work

10:28 am    October 14, 2003
nina
I just discovered your page. it is very entertaining and some stuff is very funny. I wish to see people exchaging their opinions about what is going on in the world within different forums of discussions that are suggested. I also would like to become a regular contributor to your page.

1:47 pm    September 29, 2003
tam
Salut Adnane,

j'aimerais que tu ouvres une discussion sur les logiciels libres au maroc et comment ils peuvent ?tre notre chance pour r?duire le gap qui nous s?pare du monde avanc? en mati?re de technologies de l'information. J'ai d?j? post? un message sur le sujet sur www.raioo.com en parlant du projet SIRIUS. Voir http://sirius.sourceforge.net Il y aussi cet article que j'ai publi? sur : http://linuxfr.org/2003/09/25/14083.html

cordialement
Tarik

6:52 am    June 30, 2003
ziko
Hey guys, what do u think of the new war against Peer-2-peer filesharing?

4:52 am    June 20, 2003
SAMY
SELEM J AMERAIS BIEN VOIR DANS LA RUBRIQUE MUSIQUE DES BENDIRES ACHAQUE FOIS Q ON CLIQUERAS DESSUS ON ENTENDRAS LE SON COMME CA ON POURAS TABBALE SUR LE WEB SELEM

11:08 am    June 16, 2003
ramo
hello ,
i would see in art raioo something about break dancing , in morocco and in U.S.A , and what is the different between them

thanks

5:19 am    May 12, 2003
emir**holland
hi i am emir from holland

do you want see a maroc community

check this out

http://groups.msn.com/marocco

you can also look at www.groupmarocco.tk

greetings from emir

3:31 pm    May 10, 2003
:)
La TEFFA7 LA BANANE BEYCAM FLEBERLAMANE.

1:58 pm    May 10, 2003
Beycam
to alhajbrike,
sir, you might be one of those fortunate in morocco who have had everything they wanted, you had England right in your house, so if you're telling somebody to move out of morocco if he is not satisfied, I would rather tell you to shut up and let people say whatever they want, it's better, we're free, or is it just in the constitution, after all we only apply what the king wants us to, so be free and people talk freely,
regards,

6:32 pm    May 9, 2003
opinion
nice idea, raioo become practical and this is good.
good luck

4:08 pm    May 9, 2003
___lmoudir___
OK people, thanks a bunch for your suggestions. I have made notes of them, and you will see many of them in the future.

I also want to welcome you to the new section where people can post items they want to sell or give away for free, whether you're moving or just want to clean some old basement or garage. Also people who are looking for things, they can post. The section is called Garage Chez Raioo.

For now it is categorized in very basic convenient categories, eventually it might grow per need basis. Also please for now specify your exact location, city, state and country; soon it will be categorized by cities and so on for easier browsing.

Enjoy the garage and use it to build your communities and make new friends in your area.

Thanks again for your suggestions!

Al-moudir.

1:34 pm    May 9, 2003
SANFOR_7
BISSMI ALAHI RA7MANI RAHIM
AL MALO WA AL BANON ZINATO AL 7AYATI DOUNIA WA AL BA9IYATO SALI7AT KHAIRON 3INDA RABIKA....
SADA9A ALAHO AL 3ADIM
BI NISSBA LIL MAWLOD AL JADID FA ATA9ADAMO NIBAYATATAN 3ANI AL JALIYA AL MAGHREBIYA AL MOTAWAJIDA FI AL MAHJAR WA A9OL MA3ALAMANA RASSOLO ALAHI {SAWS}.
BORIKA FI AL MAWLOD WA BARAKA FI AL WALID BALGHA ACHODAH WA RORIZI9TA ACHODAH.
AW KAMA 9ALA {SAWS}

AL JALIYA AL MAGHREBIYA

6:49 am    May 9, 2003
zabour mok
je voudrais savoir najma dial drapeau marocaines mnine jabouha.
dial chitan hadik nejma

6:46 am    May 9, 2003
zabour mok
mcha hassan uoja hassan
et le maroc est howa howa

4:47 am    May 9, 2003
Ayur
No comment!
and try plz to tzlk about ur Raioo wishes or about the prince's birth, Thank you!

3:46 am    May 9, 2003
THE VERDICT
7ekemat 3elik leme7kama 3ela bouk biddahab ila oghanda. BAMBOULA TIKCHBILA. MA7ACHANACHE A SSID BLADNA HADIK A SSI

3:09 am    May 9, 2003
alhajbrike
to 7acha assami3ine or whatever ...

Have you got a problem with being in morocco ? ... if so move to oughanda or some no man's land ..

my 0.02 pounds.

1:17 am    May 9, 2003
Ayur
Vous pouvez adresser vos voeux de bonheur au roi dans toutes les ambassades marocaines ? l'?tranger, ainsi que dans tous les provinces!

12:27 am    May 9, 2003
Ayur
Salam all
salam, 7acha ssami3ine is not for my name, it's for the place where i am, Morocco 7acha ssami3ine, & plz don't ask me why or how. & thx

10:52 pm    May 8, 2003
opinion
they say the moroccans are happy today because we have moulay le7assan!!! how was hassan 2? if there is a new born nass2alo laho lehidaya,, even if the environment will be hard for him to have a sound heart. but we wish him so, and we wish that m6 give the poeple the responsibility to lead and be a true amir lmouminine not a fake one
kane hena.

8:57 pm    May 8, 2003
moul tsawer
see ba moulay alhousine future king of morroco here -->
http://www.lematin.ma

3:48 pm    May 8, 2003
salam
have you answer?

3:47 pm    May 8, 2003
salam
hello ,why your name is 7ascha ssami3in, brother?

11:00 am    May 8, 2003
Ayur
Or try these adress:
http://www.map.co.ma/mapfr/images/P1.jpg
http://www.map.co.ma/mapfr/images/P2.jpg
and http://www.map.co.ma/mapfr/images/P3.jpg

10:40 am    May 8, 2003
Ayur
Salam all
Comme suite ? ce que j'avais dit, le prince h?ritier est n? aujourd'hui matin ? Rabat, il est nomm? Moulay lhassan.
Bon la seule photo vous la trouverez sur http://www.menara.ma
Y en a d'autre sur le site officiel de l'agence presse du Maghreb Arabe http://www.map.co.ma/
Nos f?licitations au roi Mohammad6 et nos sinc?re voeux de bonheur et de joie ? toute la famille royale et ? tout le peuple marocain!

8:57 am    May 8, 2003
LaZyMoRoCcAn
Got a pic of M6 holding the little prince in his arms. Can anyone post it in a website and share with the Raioo community the link? Send email adress.

4:18 am    May 8, 2003
moulat lhrira
salam alykoume,
to whomever wrote to moula lhrira:
brother, i come here to post my opinion, share my ideas and learn more if there is a window.....yet i am not here to hear your story okkk so please watch out your language next time if you want to joke plese joke with limits and respect!!!!!!!!.....thanks for ur prompt attention to this matter
molat lhrira

6:27 pm    May 7, 2003
Nabilino
Where is the Girls Cover rebrique??
je me demmande la question?

5:50 pm    May 7, 2003
alhajbrike
sorry to post again .. but was wondering .. is there a way of registering nicknames or am I going blind ?

5:48 pm    May 7, 2003
alhajbrike
kind of new here but I will give my opinion .A chat system would be nice.. nice work tho .. way to go !

5:20 am    May 7, 2003
hippia
pq ne po mettre une rubrique 'FISHTA' o? y'aura les annonces pr les fetes/rencontres/expositions/theatre des marocains ou autres (mais qui y'est rapoort ac le maroc) aux states ou ailleurs ;)

3:55 am    May 7, 2003
oueld lebled
Je suis un fan de Raioo, mais ces derniers jours, je crois que le site est devenu un peu ennuyant, cette fonction que tu as sur le site"social discussion" semble ?tre une fonction Guest book!!!
Essaye de le rendre un vrai portail, genre un nuke ou je ne sais pas.
Bonne chance

1:55 am    May 7, 2003
Ayur
Adnane, i found the problem
i logged in with a new username Ayur ( not Amine ) i found that there is another username amine ( without A CAPs ) so the system didn't make any differences:)
anyway that's my new username Ayur:) and thx for all

9:08 pm    May 6, 2003
Amine
naj, we heard that information 2 months ago, they said he's a boy and they called him Moulay Youssef! but we dunno why they didn't celebrate that, maybe as somepple said, he was born before his normal period, so darouh fel9er3a!
7na daba andekhlou sou9 rassna:P makhassna bchi 3wakech:D lli khaf nja:D FBI felmerikane we 7DI felmaghrib:D
take care

8:45 pm    May 6, 2003
naj
Just a reminder,

guys, did you check maroc hebdo magazine..if not i remind you that MED V1 will have a boy soon, no one knows if he/she..

Adnane, could u open up a page for "tahani" and congratulations for the new born who will govern and head our children in the future..Hopefully he will speak english so he can deal with our children born in here.

2:34 pm    May 6, 2003

Adnane Ben. message

We could try, that sounds like a good idea. But, it will require you to record your dedication in a wav or mp3 file format and send it to me so I can air it along with your song. That way the dedication is very personal and comes from your voice.

Also remember, maximum people that can listen to the radio at any given point in time is 10 people. It is possible to increase the capacity to more, but that requires us to increase Raioo connection bandwidth, which in turns needs your continuous financial support to become a reality.

2:24 pm    May 6, 2003
BD
Hello Adnan,

I think it would be really nice if we can have a hour or 2 per week, where we can dedicate songs in CHez raioo radio, something like bayt sadaka or whatever it's called in Medi1.

Peace out
Thanx

1:16 pm    May 6, 2003
salam
lhamdoullillah akhoya amin yakana taklemt m3ak blkhosos li anna smeytek laska fiha schi haja . w smahli
qu?est ceque on doit etudier? apres ton oppinion

12:54 pm    May 6, 2003
Amine
j'esp?re voir une section ou les ?tudiants peuvent y ?changer leurs connaissances concernant les programmes d'?tude:) par exmple les ?tudiant du Maroc et ceux des usa discutent sur un sujet sur la programmation en java, ou l'?l?ctricit?, les sciences, business ...etc ou avec ceux du Canada ...etc
salam, akhouya tous les marocains makayebghiwch b7ale had lfa7icha felblade, rahom nass mezyanine en g?n?ral:)
see yaw

12:40 pm    May 6, 2003
Tchiko
I think we need to have somebody like Dr Raioo, let s say " sid al 9adi Raioo" to give some warnnings for those who are out subject, disrespecting the other raioosters, or using a non-suitable vocabulary.
Thanks

11:16 am    May 6, 2003
HRIRA LOVER
4 MOULAT AL HRIRA !!!!

AL OKHT MERIAM SALAMO ALAHI 3ALAIKI, ANA CHAB MAGHREEBI LAM ADKHOL FI CHARI3 AL 7OB WA AL GHARAM MIN 9ABL, 3OMRI YONAHIZ 26.A3TA9ID ANI JAMIL WA DO BACHRA NA3IMA, 3AINANI SAWDTAN OMDWARTA KI 9A3 AL 9A3DA,
MIN AYNA ATAYTO BI YOUR E-MAIL ? MIN RAIOO.COM.
LIMADA ANTI BI DAT ? SMITAK DAKHLAT LIYA MIN NIFI I MEAN RI7T AL HRIRA AL MA7ROGA.
AL OMNIYA DIALI . HIYA N3ASS ........... MIN NHAR LI 3RAFTAK MADA9TO.
AL OKLA AL MOFADAL : AL 3DASS M3AMAR BI ZBIB.
AL MIHNA ? I LOVE U
CHKON ANA FI RAIOO.COM ? HBIBAK ,, ACHNO ?? 7RAM 3LIK ILA BGHITI LIYA AL HBOB,ANA BGHIT LIK 7AB AL MLOK
WA AKHIRAN,KANTMAN NCHOFAK FI JOURNLA 9ATLA CHI WA7AD.

10:09 am    May 6, 2003
jabouki
des films marocaines

7:55 am    May 6, 2003
hippia
Adnane, yak hada web 3oumoumy(espace public)?? .. so why Lmoudir do smoke in here? ola 7it howa Lmoudir? umm!..

lol

7:03 am    May 6, 2003
salam
ssalamou alykoum a chabab ki dayrin ntmnna tkounou bekhir ana
awel mra tandkhol l had site w 3ad 3reft had l moseba lli kayna f magreb,hamdoullillah lli kaynin schabab bhal amin w aud mgarba
li anna kalbhoum tay tkte3 3la had lfdayeh lli kaynin f magreb.had schi daba yhyed inschallah wakha l blad(houkouma)mkhalyahoum li annahoum ma taydiroulhasch l machkil wa lakin rappi kbir yheydhoum w yheyed lhoukouma b malikha e lmouhim hna nkounou rjal balma3na dyal kalim . ssi amin hadi lik khassa magreb f asel blad rjal w lmoujahidin rjal lli khrjou l?spagne w la france men magreb, jdoudna hadouk. en reste en contact

5:31 am    May 6, 2003
Amine
molat lehrira, that's what i said before, gayz and lesbiand ketrou had leyyam llah ye7fed! and they're supported by foreign organisations & by autorities ( coz they do nothing to stop them )
we all know about the satanic boyz in casablanca, maybe those ones are innocent, but there is a lot of satanic pple in Morocco, i've met many of them in Casa! and they're having their ethics in night club, beach ( like David in Bouznika ) and some villas as well!
bnadem daye3 fhad leblade, we 7etta wa7ed makayehdere!
llah yer7emna we safi!

4:23 am    May 6, 2003
moulat lhrira
salam alykoume,
regarding the gay issue, this is just a site u have not hear wht they did in morocco last year!! they had their own parade!!in marakech can u beleive that !! and our country accepted the idea with open arms....nobody opposed to that so they want it and like ittoo..it is all western ideas that have been plugged in muslim countries ....la hawla wala kowata illa billahe ....hadou homa kawm lout!!!! \daba tjihoum chi mossiba fhal li jat lkawm lout!!
salam

3:16 am    May 6, 2003
Amine
How about subjects of different culture & arts, such as hindou one, it's true in the beginnin i hate their musics and films, but these year i met a lot of fassi and meknesi pple ( in fes & meknes pple loves hindou songs and films ) and they showed me some of their new productions, they're genius, that's the truth! there is always innovations in their arts!
india is the country of most miss world:) and those miss become actress :) u imagine h?h?h?:D ( walakine zzine dyale lmaghrib makayench kib7alou wakha fihom kettrate chouroute )
by the way, i'm looking for a FTP server so i can post some hindou mp3 and clips:)
see ya

3:08 am    May 6, 2003
amal
howar you end thank you

12:46 am    May 6, 2003
Amine
Adnane, it's not a problem of cookies, i already tried this solution! but no changes!
maybe the website doesn't allow any connection from my adress!
if u want i can send u the password that was sent to me, and u try :)
anyway, thx for ur help:)
Bonne journ?e ? tous et ? toutes:)

10:36 pm    May 5, 2003
d7ika
So, from time to time I would check out forums, right, and every now and then somebody would bring up THE pages, only to put them down. And my question is how was it exactly that you ended up in the site, Aud, sweet darling of freedom of speech? Right... it was thirst for knowledge and the pursuit of intellectual enlightenment. Of course! What else? Yes, dear love, I buy it all? what?s that Dalida song, parole, parole, parole ? and don?t tell me that you know the song too! It?s a give away :) child, plllease, to each her or his thang, thathang, thang!
And just so that this post does not fall in the ?shady? unrelated category, how about exchanging muzik?

d.

P.S. Prince what kind of ?stuff? you gots hanging in that basement of yours? Don?t tell me that you have Tiffany-blingbling down there accumulating dust. Hook the sister up :)

10:19 pm    May 5, 2003

Adnane Ben. message
try to enable cookies in your internet browser

10:04 pm    May 5, 2003
Amine
Salam all
Aud, akhouya machefti waaaaaaalou h?h?h?h?:) chouha raha kayna mene ch7aaaaale hadi, pour tes infos, g*yz darou wa7ed lconf?rence dyalhoum ? Marrakech, nadou s7abe lle7ya galou lla, jaw lihom lemroude belhrawate! bini we binek hadi blade?:D ewa ila rje3ti lelmaghrib wechefti bnadem kaydoure 3eryane mat3ejjebch:) ( by the way hadak site est h?b?rg? chez Wanadoo Service Pro en France )
Adnane, it's a great idea! ( wach le site n'accepte pas de login fe discussion board from morocco? wella kifach )
Moulate lehrira, yep, our nice 7arira is the cheapest! but gha matkettrich fiha l9ozboure rah kayjibe nn3ass we 9ellete lewlade:D
howa hada, sem7ou liya ila tewwelte:)
Salam

9:10 pm    May 5, 2003
Aud
salam all
choufou had chouha, bdouni ta3li9. lli fido chi haja idirha, fina houma les hackers, haydo 3lna had chouha:http://www.kelma.org

6:48 pm    May 5, 2003
PrinceCharmant
Yes! YES! yes! it's a great idea...
I have some stuff to get out of my basement !

Thanks again!

6:14 pm    May 5, 2003
moulat lhrira
Salam alykoume,

hmmmm si lmodire great idea!!! i support anything that will lead to help our community grow!!
add to the furniture and stuff like that books that will help people in their courses.,,,,,interesting
may allah bless u all!!
salam
to amine, well i do monopole in the market and now u know the business is kind of slow i can not afford to have all that stuff i stick with lhrira only because it does not cost much to make!!!

5:05 pm    May 5, 2003
sa7eb le7erira
nice idea

3:00 pm    May 5, 2003
Tchiko
I think it s agreat idea Adnane!

2:13 pm    May 5, 2003

Adnane Ben. message
How about a basic section where people can post requests for things they want to give away or sell for discount or no discount whatever (clothes, basic furniture, moving boxes, kitchen appliances..) .. it's sort of RAIOO GARAGE SALE. those who are interested (students, people on the go), will contact them by email, phone.. you can provide your contact info when posting and RAIOO will never show it in public. Instead when someone replies, we take care of forwarding the reply discreetly, and it's up to you from then on to get in touch with them. It's pretty simple. It could also foster new relationships and friendships among those who live in the same area.

12:09 pm    May 5, 2003
DARLING_FATAH
Annoying Boy on Bus

A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.''
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.''

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was gay and your mom was a prostitute?!''

The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!''

9:05 am    May 5, 2003
naj
A l'instar de ce qui ce passe en europe au sujet de l'immobilier, je voudrai savoir s'il y a des info et tbarguigates pour effectuer des transactions imobilieres au Maroc a partir des USA via des banques marocaines telles BP, CIH etc..

je crois que les immigres d'ici sont oublies.
Aussi, aimerai je savoir si possible ouvrir une autre boite de discussion pour eventuelle creation de small business, partnership dont on peut faire part, ou seulement se renseigner..
Wa shoukrane jazilane..

6:59 am    May 5, 2003
Amine
Salam all,
afine amoulate lehrira:) yakma t9elle9ti lina? lmouhime khassek t3arfi rah lli 7alle chi 7anoute fe Raioo kaykhassha tkoune polyvalent:D le7rira, ssoubba, bissara, atay, lcapuccino, wa7etta lfanide welmeska ledrari sghare:D machi tmonopolisi lina just one product:) wafehmini llah yerdi 3lik:) ? part ila 3andek gha legrima dyale le7rira:) dik ssa3a netfahmou be3da:D aji bech7ale zzlafa? wach katkettri l7emmess? kat'accepti lcredit card wella 7eddek paypal?:D yallah thellaw feryousskoum:D

5:28 am    May 5, 2003
M`hand
As a moroccan berber i`m disappointed by radio raioo, there is only arabic and egyptian songs, Jerra, Laayta, chikhates... I`d like once to hear sahraouis, hassani, soussi and rifi songs. I condemn this cultural reductionsm and invite the web site responsibles to have a critical look in their strategy. Today`s Morroco is different than yesterday`s one. Morrocan wont accept nothing except DEMOCRACY.

4:25 am    May 5, 2003
MOULAT LHRIRA"ORIGINAL"
SALAM ALYKOUME,

HAY HAY HAY 3LA MOULAT SOUBBA LAWAH MOLAT TAYBOHARI!!!! ANA MOULAT LHRIRA AND PLEASE DESTINGUISH BETWEEN LHRIRA AND SOUBA OK THANKS,,,,,WELLA HESEWA THERE IS A PROCEDURE TO GO OVER WHEN U ORDER JEBANIYA LHRIRA OK SO DID U VISIT MY WEBSITE? IF NOT GO THERE AND READ ALL THE DETAILS U NEED TO KNOW OK HHHH
WELLAH U GUYS MADE ME LAUGH TODAY AT LEAST I WILL START MY DAY WITH A SMILE :)))))
KEEP THE SENSE OF HUMOUR AND MAY ALLAH BLESS U ALL
MOULAT LHRIRA

12:06 am    May 5, 2003
Amine
Anyway,
Raioo Chat is a good idea but ...
( rani machi sanfoure mou3aride :D )
As i have here, it's a Local Network internet that doesn't allow any connection to mIRC ports ( 6667 ... ) even to Java Chat client:)
All proxys doesn't connect to them as well.
so if possible to make a Chat that can connect easily here? ( here MSN ans Yahoo Mess. works )
thx
P.S: wa ssi Adnane chouf lina chi 7all m3a had lmoussiba ===> You have specified an incorrect or inactive username or an invalid password <== j'ai demand? ? re activer le pass 2 fois, wawalou:D Merci

11:43 pm    May 4, 2003
Amine
Salam
7essewa;
khouya i know there still good guyz and girlz; but i didn't put "Morocco 7acha ssami3ine" becoz of citizens; i love them coz they're my family, my friends as u do as well, but i put this words coz of what's happenin in our "lovely" land, coz here, all what they wanna make is breakin young pple's ambitions, dreams, projects ...& so on!
well sorry it's not the main topic here! sorry again!
Moulate ssoba koubbi chi jebbaniya nberrdou biha lemzaje:D

10:47 pm    May 4, 2003
le7ssowa
ana baghi necheri chewiya dial le7erira:) yalah tekayesso 3ela khok o bere3ini
kestion: wache neta3arfo daba ola baki?

5:10 pm    May 4, 2003
moulat lhrira "original"
salam alykoum,

well li baghi it3aref buy first some jebaniyat dial lhrira then we talk about ta3arof ok hhhhhhhhhhhhhh wa si lmodire has to work on that to have some kind of chatting in a group i think it would be interesting !!!
salam
moulat lhrira

3:01 pm    May 4, 2003
7essewa
ok:)?

3:00 pm    May 4, 2003
7essowwa
y a7ariratii, ana guetelik bache net3arfo gua3ma jawbtini:(
cheti daba:) wa jawebi, come ca on se conaitra et puis everything may go well, who knows!! right!:)

one thing for morroco 7achak, its good to b eoptimistic and say that there are guys and girls who are still nice, but y do u say morocco "7achak":)

2:42 pm    May 4, 2003
chatoholic
I just want the irc chat back

10:29 am    May 4, 2003
3lilou
Adnane,
?a serait cool si on pouvait utiliser des smileys dans les differentes discutions ici comme c'est le cas sur le forum !!

10:13 am    May 4, 2003
Tchiko
Why don't we have a space for religion!? (with topics and discussions)
I also have an other idea, what if raioosters meet eachothers once a month for a coffe, Lunch, or dinner!?

8:53 am    May 4, 2003
ahlam"moulat lhrira"
salam alykoume,
hmmmmm i see some positive thinking and i am glad to see people's reaction!!! well yah let's put as much ideas and suggestions as we can......we are here to help each other and there is nothing wrong with,,,,,at least jsut to pass experiences to new comers that will help them alot and that would be the least we can do for our community to grow..and believe me that is how it is done among other communities specially the jewish one...they are soo helpful to their race so why can't we do the same thing?? i posted getting to know more poeple in so many ways not jsut to have friends but for the network to grow and help each other for whatever we can do...any sad event like for example last month there was a moroccan young man who got killed by a drunk driver he was a good person who came hrer to work and uspport his family back home...see in this event we should all get together and offer help in any way we can...give support to his family after all they are muslims and moroccans too....so things like this you know would help trust me......i think that i have said enough today
for the guy who wants jabaniya dial lhrira i only sell it on monday, thursday and saturday except on ramadan it is all week long!!! so reserve your jebaniya by going to www.moulatlhriraoriginal.com okkkk
my 2 cents of the day
may allah bless you alll and vive raiooooooooo
si lmodire keep up the good work and please take these suggestions into account

salam
moulat lhrira "original"

7:07 am    May 4, 2003

casawia message
Salam o3alikum,

M'hand, i dont agree with u, Raioo is not only for Moroccans arabs, it is open to all ppl and to all culture including berbers of course...

i agree with Tchiko, i think it is a really good idea.it's gonna be very useful for new comers to the state for example...
also, i suggest that if, for example, links are provided for cheap accomodation around the US for students/tourists if anyone is interested to go there.

Salam

5:27 am    May 4, 2003
Amine
kataklysm,
akhouya 3lach lla, tdire famila wewlidate machi 3ibe, rah katkemmele dinek bihom! wel9adiya dyale mab9ach lli baghi lserieux kayna walakine machi dima, ba9ine wlade nnass webnate nnass, wakha 9lalou ! walakine gha lwa7ed maykounch pessimiste wellah yejib lih lli fiha lkhire!
Cordialement,

4:34 am    May 4, 2003
kataklysm
han????, wa je reponds a celui qui a dit que bagh idir famila... wa achmen famila f had lwa9t puisque ta wahed ma b9a baghi le serieux...kolsh? baghi itsatta et puis c tt...

3:02 am    May 4, 2003
Amine
Salam all
Adnane, i've registred on the FORUM board but my pass didn't work! i reactivate it but also the same problem with my new pass! I CAN'T LOG IN!
so what should i do plz?
thx

2:38 am    May 4, 2003
M`hand
I`m a morrocan berber and have impression that Raioo is made only for morrocan arabs. Moroccan culture is plural. Thanks to take this reality in to account.

8:47 pm    May 3, 2003
narimane
Hello
can u plz check the " special registration discussion"( 17), i posted few questions there that i desperately need an answer for.
thank u

8:31 pm    May 3, 2003
Tchiko
First of all I would like to thank Adnane for this website, I think is a great opportunity for people to find what they are looking 4 in a smart way, and an effective one. Thus, as I am a student, I think it would be very interesting if we can have some space for people who are new in the area, and are looking for rent, furniture (PS:this can be arranged by cities, or areas). We could also have some useful links..des restaurants Marocains ..etc ... Just one more thing, we guys have to keep in mind that this website is open for all people, with different personnlities, culture, and background, so we need to be a little bit more careful with our words, so be good!!!!
Thanks a lot!!

6:26 pm    May 3, 2003
RAJAWI
I agree with both moulat lehrira and adnane, we need rokn ta3arouf and an area for roommate search, moulat lahrira koubi chi zlafa allah ihafdek men 3ayn bnadem

3:30 pm    May 3, 2003
wonderful suggestion
create a space for moroccan international student to know each other especially in the state, both between guy and girls bache ndbero 3ela rassena, onediro famila:)

1:15 pm    May 3, 2003
el_Mrouwna
raioo chat

1:06 pm    May 3, 2003
Amine
I agree with moulate le7rira! it's good to know as more people as we can:)
but as we saw on some msg posted on RAIOO.COM, there're some persons that insults others ( webmaster, visitors ... etc ) so ...:)

12:05 pm    May 3, 2003

Adnane Ben. message
And of course, as always the code programming of RAIOO is kept original, I look at your wishlist as challenges when it comes to developing it.

11:56 am    May 3, 2003

Adnane Ben. message

How about roomate ads.. Moroccans (or others) looking for roomates in their area (US state, cities, european countries, canada, morocco, etc).. this could probably be useful for students, and newly comers to an area.

11:05 am    May 3, 2003
coool
ana metefek me3a mademozile le7erira. khellina net3arfo, ochkoun gallik, itjwejo jouje a travers raioo:)
acheguelti a 7arira nete3arfo. ana bogosse o dereyef:)

6:50 am    May 3, 2003
AHLAM"MOULAT LHRIRA"
WELL THIS IS AN INTERESTING OPTION....I WOULD LIKE TO SEE POSTING OF "ROKN TA3AROF".. AS U ALL KNOW THAT WE LIVE IN ALL DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND IT IS HARD FOR US TO KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE SO I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU GET TO KNOW MORE PEOPLE AND HELP EACH OTHER IN ANY WAY....
THIS IS MY 2 CENTS OF THE DAY

MOULAT LHRIRA "ORIGINAL"

12:39 am    May 3, 2003
Amine
Well, as i said on "How to create moroccan remixes...", i think it's better to add a link where pple can post everything they like to share it with us:)
thank u!
Long Life Raiooooooooooooo:)

Adnane Ben.'s notes (341)

Fri 4/27 6-9 pm: Amazigh Spring Concert in NYC..

Algeria and Tunisia Are Trying To Breathe..

Another Wonderful Film from Algeria: Mascarades!..
Talk Back to Your Energy Core..
What a complicated war! what a warm music!..
Can Anthropologists and Social Scientists Help Prevent or St..
Moderate Muslims: What Does it Mean?..
Craigslist Accordion..
Royal Air Maroc: Deal or No Deal?..
You mean people in politics do not necessarily have universi..
Morocco Pays Full Repatriation Fees of a Deceased?..
A Bottom Line or a Red Line Petition?..
Michael Moore On The Planned Islamic Center in New York..
Middle Eastern Gnawa..
Islamophobia on the Rise in America? ..
Heavy Metal Morocco..
The Maghrib that I love..
Some Congressman Blows Up Over National Debt..
Moroccan Avatars I..
The Saidia Beach in Morocco is Angry!..
My Squared Kufi: Family ..
Spiritual Poems Performed by Moroccans..
Palestinian Avatar..
Gmail Buzz..
The Saviors of Humanity in the 21st Century: McAfee of the S..

Moroccan Turns Waste into Effective Use..
:) سبب توقف ا..
The Charter To Dismantle The Arabs..
Abd Al-Qadir Al-Jilani: On The Meaning of Ritual Worship and..
A Perspective on Woman Virginity: Sheikh Khaled Al-Joundi..
WHY IS the Arab world -- let us speak with terrible sharpnes..
Lammalless Lands Again Yet Another Funny Video ;) ..
Free-spirited Young Moroccans..
Georges Moustaki: Le Mtque..
Wali of Oujda Giving Students a Final Exam on the First Day ..
Modern Morocco Lives Off Old Baraka..
Algeria Unleashes Its Sitcom Wings: Jam3i Family..
Human Tetris: I haven't laughed like this in a while! :)..
La7kaam Game Japanese Style..
Nedjim Bouizoul: The Gypsy Maghrabi Genre is Born..
Follow raioo's twittering zawej..
Mostapha Skandrani: The Mozart Chaabi Virtuoso..
USAID Opportunity in Morocco..
Urban Road Biking: America Takes On a New Passion!..
Michael Jackson: May God Bless You Brother..
Kesang Marstrand and Khobz Sh3ir..
Lesson of Respect..
تـلـمسـا..
Will Morocco's Saidia Beach Survive? Fadesa = Fade7a ~..
The First Moroccan Parliament Representative of Moroccans in..
How To Cook Bibi ..
Nouria El Yacoubi From Figuig: Moroccan Champion of Karate C..
Akhir Phenomene Maghribi F Miricane..
Moroccan Behavior Towards Law Enforcement: A Car Boot Case S..
I Play Soccer (El'Foot) Like a Binocular-Equipped Japanese ..
Moroccan Weddings Under One Roof..
Government Motors Propaganda, But Still Better Than McCain..
BAC 2009..
My Dream Gadget..
The Future Of Cigarettes Looks Brightly Blue..
Dialogue with a Moroccan Farmer Faqir (1975 Kevin Dwyer)..
Nador and Hashish..
Please Complete Survey about Language Code-switch..
Moussier Tombola: Ddicasse au Maroc..
Become Who You Are ~ Nietzsche..
ABDERRAHMANE PACO: THE LEGEND..
From Torino to Morocco..
Morocco Therapy..
Sourate Arrahmane in Kabyl Berber..
Deux Zach C'est La Guerre, Attention Le Loup Est Revenu.. FO..
Bird-Men ~ Any Moroccans Dare?..
From The Treasures Of Arabic Morphology: Min Kounouzi Assarf..
Words of Advice From A Moroccan Sheikh..
Sheikh Party? Sadaqa? Entertainment? Serious Worship? What i..
Boston 5K Race/Walk To Send Medical Equipment To Morocco..
Muslim in SLAMI ~ MY RESPECT!..
What is Saved of My Old Animation Archive: Sheikh Wins!..
Sala Morocco's Cha3bana et La Tradition Du Malhoun..
WOW! The Most Beautiful Moroccan Song of 2009 by Malhoun X..
Great American Public Entertainment in Paris: Street Dancers..
My Interview About The Role of The Internet in The Life of M..
Tai Chi Semlalia: Classic Moroccan-dubbed Martial Arts Film..
Nice Songs About Henna Tradition in North African Weddings..
Oujdawood is Whipping Some Film Ass!..
Houari Manar: A Rising Star, A Gloomy Rainbow For Others..
Why Did Boston's MACCA Drop The Moroccan in MACCA?..
Moroccan Mobile Consulate: Boston March 21-22, 2009..
Why Mother Damia Has a Moroccan Tatoo and a Jewish Innoculat..
Do you love me? do you, do you?..
James Brown's Cape Finale (Boston, MA '68)..
James Brown: Please, Please, Pleeeease.. and Nomore Trivial ..
Obaid Karki: British Depravity in Dubai Sex-On-Beach..
حلاقة الم..
Raioo Speaks Arabic: Type in Arabic Without A Sweat!..
How To Type in Arabic Using Your Keyboard for Windows..
ATMAN: Algerian Batman Spoof..
Is Hollywood Abusing Morocco?..
Abdelkader Secteur: L3id Lekbir..
Abdelkader Secteur: Kelb wel 7mar 7ashakoum!..
Pro-Israel Rally Features Low IQ..
How is the economy crisis in the west affecting Morocco?..
Nice Programming from elmuhajer.com: The Culture of Immigrat..
Libyan Soccer Video Game Star in the Making..
Obama's Stimulus Package Already in Effect in Morocco..
Bush and the Mysterious Handshakes..
Never Get a Police Ticket Again!..
Middle East, USA and Israel As seen By Michel Collon..

Gaza 2008 Crisis: Is Winning the Heart of the Eagle The Answ..
Islam and The Current Economic Crisis..
If Only Obama Picks Peter Schiff As Special Advisor..
Beat Box Man From Doukala..
I Don't Trust Moroccan Officials: Why?..
So You Think You Can Dance Like a Moroccan Gypsy?..
My First Moroccan Almond Truffles!..
Cooking with Alia..
Town Hall Meeting in DC Regarding MAC (Moroccan American Coa..
Highlights of a Meeting: El Yazami President of the Council ..
Please Donate For Mariam: A Cancer Child in Boston from Iraq..
Congratulations Barack Obama!..
American 401k and Moroccans..
Mounib Feeling Well and on TV..
A Beautiful Moroccan Quran Recitation by Abdel Hamid Hssayn..
Tzawaj Magalha Liya Grows Wings!..
How to eat a watermelon..
Looking for US-based Travel Agent to book a flight or tour t..
Drop Down Pants! ..
Muslims in America: An Experiment...
Buy From Your Local Farmers Market !..
Yassir Chadly: An Inspiring Multi-dimensional Moroccan in Am..
Moroccan Club Dance Night: 30+ Proper Attire Brown Camel-ski..
Conversations About La7rig (Illegal Immigration)..
Shakira Wa Akhawatouha..
Moul Taxi: A Trip to the Airport..
Morocco on Bizzare Foods with Andrew Zimmern..
Hanane Fadili Strikes Again..
Freedom of Expression According to Raouf Ben Yaglane..
Cheikha Djennia & Cheikh Djilali Tiarti..
My Taste of a Christian Moroccan Interfaith Dialogue..
Angels singing Allah Ya Moulana by Nass Elghiwane..
A Call From Algeria to Help Suffering Little Boy Mounib!..
La Secheresse... de l'internet et de ezzehar..
Parents and Family from the perspective of an immigrant..
Do you want to Volunteer Abroad? VOLUNTEER in Morocco ~ Sign..
Moroccan Playing Cards Game ronda v1.0..
Sid El-Miloud 2008: Koul 3am Wentouma Bkhir..
NEW: Raioo Groups..
Call to Moroccans in Greater Boston: Help Provide Meals For ..
Moroccan American Television Program..
A promotional video for the Al Huda Summer Camp in Maine..
Une compo intitule Alger..
Sidi Mohamed Ouali (Ou3li): Berber..
Moroccan Amazigh girl name "illy": DENIED...
What's That Song in the Kia Spectra Commercial?..
A Beautiful Burda Recitation!..

In Memory of My Father-in-law, Si La7bib..
Al-Qaeda Freak Show in North Africa..
The Girl Who Picked Up A Moroccan Rose..
Les Oiseaux De Figuig!..
Paul Bowles: A Witness of Moroccan Traditional Storytelling..
Mick Jagger of Algeria!!..
ZOGO: Rock Fusion Hailing from Algeria Lalaland!..
Cheb Mami, The Fugitive Prince!..
Local Moroccan Businesses, freelancers and services Deserve ..
From Los Angeles to Casablanca!..
Halloween SPECIAL 2007: La Mort D'une Souri!..
Looking for a Moroccan folkloric harvest hymn....
Allah Made Me Funny @ Boston..
MPK20: Sun's Virtual Workplace..
Morocco Mall 2010: Largest Shopping Mall of North Africa..
U.S. House Passes Historic Ramadan Resolution..
Looking for Arabic or French to English Translator..
Dr. Hassan Al-Turabi..
My Top 5 List of Quran Recitors 2007..
Samurai Jack of Algeria..
This Moroccan Barry! and his Baraka Men La3yaqa..
Doodling: Sheikh L7ouma..
How Moroccans Put Together a Government..
Hillareous Cat Wrestles Mouse claymation!..
ABSOLUTE RAIOO Summer 2007 Rai vol.2..
ABSOLUTE RAIOO SUMMER 2007 RAI Vol 1..
Oujda Folkloric Musicians after a long day....
Iwighd Adar by Amarg Fusion !!!!..
Alalla Yallali ft. Nabila..
Jews Support the Boston Mosque..
The a la Menthe: Maghreb French RAP..
Ya Ghrib !..... ft. Khaled, Lamine, Rai NB..
Hazzou Bina La3lam: Hajja Hamdaouia!..
Ha Elkass 7loo: Hajja Hamdaouia ft. Hamid..
Boston Moroccan Tennis Club: Mini Tournament 2..
Sidi Hbibi by Mano Negra - the unexpected :)..
Le Bachir ..
Cheb Mami.. L'ancien :) Pas Le Nouveau :(..
Summer Hidden Stress..
Fanfara - Rai Cuivre !..
Darouha Biya Mchaw L'Mekka w'Khallawni..
CHEB ANOUAR!..
Zoo Event Organized by Al Huda..
Navigating post-divorce..
Just what is Civic Engagement?..
To Fly Boston <-> Morocco or Not..
Meetings with Moroccan Consultative Council on Human Rights..
J'irais dormir chez vous au Maroc..
Support Morocco Autonomy Initiative to solve the Sahara issu..
Les Frres Zergui..
On the Word "Plethora"..
When The Moors Ruled In Europe..
Ya Rassoul..
BARRAKA duet Cheb Khaled & Chebba Zahouania..
Cheba Zohra & Mahadattes de Rilizane..
SKyouz Me While I Light My Spliff!..
HAMIDOU, Algeria's Playboy!..
First mnanauk. Then mahdisean!..
Karima Skalli, Nassima et Leila Hejaiej..
Rym Hakiki: Matsalni Ma Ansalek..
The Road To Guantanamo..
Matejebdoulich by Djenet..
Cuban Chaabi! Guantanamera!!..
Hadj Menouer: El Batoul !..
Parske Ana Nebghi Wahran Bezzaf!..
I declare Moe a Star!..
Ahl Zin El Fassi!..
Morocco on current TV..
My South Park Character!..
Ummah Films on current.tv !! HELP NEEDED..
Ana Smayti Sa3id!..

Al-Hawli Jokes..
Zawiya Qadiriya Boudchichiya Open Air Speech..
US Patent by Sa Majeste H. Roi du Maroc..
Jahh Bless Mon! Feeling down to earth tonight!..
Cannot Believe These Idiots!..
NESS LA CITY: All?e Sans Retour! LOL..
When Lotfi Attar Rides Matabkish wave! You Lissann mon!..
KUDOS TO Cheikh Sidi Bemol & Band!!..
No Comment! DARRITOUNI.....
Mortality Meets Online Status..
Michael Richard Busted and Sorry!..
The UMMA Clinic..
Hanane Fadili Take on Shouaffa(tt)..
Hijab: Strict Code or Fashion Barcode ..
To The Fasting Darling..
Rimitti: Ana Li Ghrasset aNakhla....
Reminiscing Tex Avery Cartoons!..
Happiest Guy in Morocco!..
The Super-cool Hanane Fadili..
Cette Affaire d'Avions ? Londres..
Watch 2M Television..
American Muslim Fun Video Blogging!..
Open War in the Middle East?..
Touche Po a Mon Zidane!..
Ronaldinho Joined Zawya....
Marock!..
Draw Live!..
Zoo Animals Need e'space..
Les ABRANIS: Prodigy of Rockabyl..
Sofiane Saidi: Cet Algerien Trip-rai Hopper..
Lemchaheb Legacy ..
Zahra Hindi, Beautiful You!..
Jajouka's Winds of Moroccana..
Google Language Translation: English to/from Arabic..
Aziz Mekouar, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Morocco to the US..
Google Shoots Microsoft.. One.. More.... Time!..
Monsieux Mehdi Ben Barka: Un Marocain Assassin Qui Visait P..
Yale, Taliban and Weld L'Hashemi....
Near-eastern Muslim Scholars..
Three Algerians on Highway =]..
Moroccan Riverdance!..
Moroccan Candle-toe Dance..
Moroccan Qassida: Vraie Poesie!..
LA3MARNA Legacy..
Chilling Like a Mqedem in Morocco..
Alone in the Wilderness..
Are Iranians and Americans Blowing it Up?..
Are we a virus..?..
How come Morocco is silent to Dalfour, Sudan?..
Barreling Towards an Iraqi Civil War..
Pomme and Kelly ..
Intelligent Design and Evolution in not so American lands..
The Prophets animated by Steve Whitehouse..
More with Claudio Bravo..
Muslim Texans..
Hajj Stampede Gone Ugly!..
Self-portraits 001-002..
Why Faith?..
Online 7awli Souk!..
2006 !..

Derbouka Bled Attack..
Adopted HIV kids from Romania..
Operation Mapping Raioo Love!..
They burnt themselves.. Come'on!..
My Winamp Skin: The New Beetle..
The Forbidden Zone film that electrified me!..
Cousins skyblogging..
Chilean artist in Morocco..
Moroccan Blue tops colors!..
Osama in FAMILY GUY..
Baraka Art..
Itsy Bitsy knowledge..
The most misunderstood [and growing..] world religion, Islam..
Moroccan Christians..
Polygamy in USA..
Architecturing to joy!..
This Moorish cult in America..
The Magnificient King Vulture..
Al-Rashid and the Fart..
On the subject of Evil Eye..
Anecdote on Life and 3ibada..
Anecdote on Giving in Time of Need..
T-shirt design: L'Amoureux!..
Craig Thompson art..
The Real Origin of Smileys :)..
T-shirt design: Happy Sailor!..
T-shirt design: threadless in Kufi..
T-shirt design: Magic e-lamp..
My August '05 T-shirt Designs ..
Your Living Space..
The Raioo Story: 2. in the garden..
The Raioo Story: 1. intro..
Arabic Beat and Instrument Music Wanted!..

RA?NA RAI Legacy..
Algerian Chaabi..
Nour L'Koufi (Gharnati)..
Hidalgo in Morocco..
Le Secret d'Elissa Rhais..
Imam Shafii. Soni N'nafssa..
Feqqas (Moroccan Biscuiti)..
Casablanca Connect..

ZEBDA! Un Groupe Genial!..
Al Moutanabbi. Idha Ghamarta..
Imam Shafii. sa'fir tajid 3iwada..
boston.food.Tangierino..
Long Distance Honey ..
The Working Wife and Husband..
The Hammam Public Bath: Do you still go there?..
Hip Hop Classic Favorites!..
Down With Love..
Lord Of The Rings..
How To create a Moroccan remix of a video clip ? ..

Why we don't eat Porc?..
Do You Play Music?..
Hidoura: Your Moroccan Natural Carpet..
Khaddouj Slam-dunking From Marrakesh To New York..

FAVORITES
Hmida Rass Lmida L'Avare de Molire!
Moroccan City Names
Shining ability is a gift...
Halloween SPECIAL 2007: La Mort D'une Souri!
Cheikha Rimitti: 83 Years of Life...
Why do we pray ?
short ones
ABSOLUTE RAIOO Summer 2007 Rai vol.2
Cheba Zohra & Mahadattes de Rilizane
Close Encounters of the Moroccan Kind!
Biyouna
Another attempt at writing. Will this language ever feel natural?
North Africa Journal
Moroccan Tattoos
From Los Angeles to Casablanca!
Amina Alaoui Lyrics
Dr. Hassan Al-Turabi
Vulgarity as revolution: Lemsakh we tsalguit
Les Oiseaux De Figuig!
ghir bessyas a moulay!
QURAN FLASH
Moroccan Playing Cards Game ronda v1.0
A Call From Algeria to Help Suffering Little Boy Mounib!

about raioo ~ terms
All contents copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!