Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
727 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

ROMANCE
abdelilah
Santa Cruz California USA
Share on facebook
comments.
marrying lkofra
02:03:16 PM Tuesday Jun 12, 2007

I do not know why the most liberal people who tolerate racially mized marriages and inter-aged marriages do not tolerate someone marrying an ugly partner if they are cute. What do you think about "lkofra complex"?

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

1:12 am    June 27, 2007

abdelilah message
Many Moroccans start to come up with excuses when they see a handsome man with an ugly- and believe me there are ugly people out there- Chipsomaniac they find excuses like: "sahra lih" "bbaha 3andou l3aka w houwwa lli mkhaddmou" "katdeerleeh dakshi lli bghaa flefraach" as if love cannot prosper between la belle et la bete.
·

11:44 am    June 26, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Oh I see! the combo explanation of Antr and prodigy now starts to shed some serious light into this.. very interesting! LOL
·

10:03 am    June 26, 2007
prodigy
Maybe if we add Kofra Felghiss, that will make it more visual.
·

8:50 am    June 25, 2007

Antr McShaddad (Yahia.L) message
Adnane, Kofra means Coup Franc (Free kick) used in football. How does that relate to the looks ? Maybe we should ask a Moroccan referee.
·

11:02 am    June 20, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
What does LKOFRA mean exactly anyways? where does it come from?
·

6:50 pm    June 19, 2007
MB
Je suis d'accord avec Adnane, j en ai connue des cannons et theyr turned out to be complete jerks....anyway!! We will all get old someday, put on weight and the looks will be gone ....so why base our decisions on that!!!!
·

12:34 pm    June 15, 2007

Adnane Ben. message
Les gouts et les couleurs ca ne se discutent pas :)

Moreover, it's hard to discuss this topic without examples :) and even then it's even harder because unless you get to know the person you cannot judge them as a prospective partner. They might not be blessed with an attractive physique - whatever that means - but blessed with an inner quality anybody wishes to have but can't. The stuff you can't buy with money, gold or rethoric. The real stuff. The good manners. The piety. Or maybe a skill, a way of life, a way of thinking,.. maybe a skill of speaking, of negotiating, of solving problems, a skill of turning a negative moment into a positive moment. When any of these qualities are there in a person, little does their physical appearance matter. I know it wouldn't matter to me. As a grand music teacher in Lebanon Ilias something said on last Superstar, immediately after a Tunisian female contestant finished performing her song entitled "min awwel nadra".. he shouted in a wise man's way of encouraging the girl:

El 7ob min awwell Nadra!...

the MC teased him saying: Does your wife know about this? lol

He replied: Ana Matifriq Ma3i!.. El 7ob min awwel Nadra!..

the other judge sitting near Usstad Ilias tapped on the back, chatting with the MC jokingly: "He is staying with me tonight at the hotel!!"

the MC replied to the second judge: "..and you.. does your wife know about that!? LOL"

The point is, whatever turns you ON! :)

·

abdelilah's notes (2)

Vulgarity as revolution: Lemsakh we tsalguit..
marrying lkofra..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!