Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
727 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

SPIRITUAL
Rasta Gnawi
boston, ma Massachusetts USA
Share on facebook
comments.
Mebrouk Remdan
02:42:53 PM Tuesday Sep 2, 2008

Sorry about the recycled image, but I couldn't find a better card. I wish you all a ramadan moubarak and mabrouk. Yesterday I had a massive headache. Today I am faring much better after drinking gallons and gallons of water :)

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

7:37 am    September 13, 2008

Sanaa message
RAMADAN MOUBAREK!

I am spending these 2 weeks in marrakesch. It s my first time fasting in morocco.. love it! much better than in amsterdam..

·

7:26 am    September 12, 2008

Rasta Gnawi message
FH. bessehha leblad. on ce vois la prochain fois. tu peux m'envoyer dans un email les coordonees de cousin sid ahmed?
·

11:02 pm    September 9, 2008

F.H. message
Ghir hanaya.....mra7ba bik f Montreal f ayi wa9t :)....However, you'll find me in Montreal after the 20th of October...as I am planing to spend some days in lablad :)
·

1:35 pm    September 5, 2008

Blooming Warda message
Mabrouk Ramdan everyone. Long fasting day. May Allah accept our fast
·

7:16 am    September 4, 2008

Rasta Gnawi message
FH. wa fin a sahbi? ca fait longtemps! Yemken nji lmontreal f oktobre. tkoun temma?
·

7:22 pm    September 3, 2008

F.H. message
Mabrok Ramadan to all of you from Montreal....It is so hot and humid...that sometimes I feel like I am fasting in figuig in the middle of summer!....I hope the mild weather will come soon :)...
It is time to go empty another jar of water...take care..
·

2:59 pm    September 3, 2008

hudhud message
quite a few of the local masjid's here have stopped doing daily ftour's for $ome reason.. I never liked the food (all the kids hated it, we used to call it 'masjid food' staghfirallah :o) but I do kinda miss that ambiance. our neighborhood back then was heavily muslim, so every night you'd see people walking down the street to the jami, and the kids playing outside in the parking lot. you'd smell indian curry from the neighbors, hear some egyptian dude yelling salam to his buddies across the alley to the jami, maybe an occasional car window getting smashed by the boys playing basketball.. :o))

oh and the drunks. we used to get a few random drunk beggars wandering into the masjid in ramadan every now and then. they knew they would always get a plate of hot food and some nervous smiles as they were gently ushered back out.. =)

·

12:49 pm    September 3, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
Also for those in Boston, near BU (Boston University), Brookline, Allston, there is a great place @ 14 Buswel street, offering daily Ftour. Check it out!

·

12:48 pm    September 3, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
Mebrouk 3likoum Ramdane ~ we started fasting Monday Sept. 1, 2008

Those in Boston, there are several mosks offering tarawi7 prayers.

I go to a new mosk in Allston/Boston/Brookline borderline called Masjid Yusuf @ 42 Quint ave, Allston MA 02134. The imam is great!

They have daily Ftour too for those who are interested.

·

11:59 am    September 3, 2008

hudhud message
Sahha ramdankoum tt le monde!

I've been meaning to call you guys. Can you send me your mom's hrira recipe? My mom made her own version which I don't think is the real deal. And she doesn't think min'es the real deal either :o))

we tried to make chebakkiyah with a friend recently. I failed miserably. but I served as a very good taste-tester!

·

Rasta Gnawi's notes (63)

Ramadan Mubarak..
Raioo versus Facebook..

Mercy..

eid?..
Ramdan Mabrouk..
rantings on a cloudy day..
Sardines..

drought..
salma salma..
Arabica..
agricultural / energy policy..
Doucement :)..
Mebrouk Remdan..
ghir bessyas a moulay!..
ONB - anyone going to concert or has tickets?..

Darfur..
Friday or Saturday?..
douga douga..
Cartoon Memories..
mudhakkiratou rihlati ljanoub..
From Africa, with love..
great film..
spicy chocolate..
a treat for you..
Nice piece for your weekend activities..
Another attempt at writing. Will this language ever feel nat..

Eid Mebrouk..
satellite..
Mebrouk Ramdan..
mshwi..
old fiction..
MS Mess..
their life... our life... their life.....
Islamic punk rock..
One Love..
free speech..
Resources..
Hammam ruminations..
old paintings..
date deals..

dmv..
book..
casa..
vortex..
name of the rose..
mostafa Akkad..
Eurika..
audioslave..
Paris riots..
Eid Mabrouk..
NYT lamb..
recipe..
badi3..
a pause from madness..
garden..
desert nights..
brain freeze..
organized tours..
passport on vacation..
good attire..
Hot day..

eCommerce..
Econ - Biz - What's The Pulse..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!