Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
727 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

SPIRITUAL
A
l Brazil
Share on facebook
comments.
The Pope
03:15:27 PM Thursday Dec 25, 2008

The headlines ran something like this: “
Pope angers campaigners with speech seen as attack on homosexuality. Preservation of man no less important than tropical rainforests, says pontiff” Guardian 24 December 2008
I am amazed that none of the articles I read on the subject mentioned the fact that ‘saute aux yeux’ as the French say, and that is the fact that the Pope and Catholic priests are the prime example of threat to the preservation of man. Do I need to explain? Probably not but I shall say it anyway as the men of the press etc have failed to point to this so obvious fact. How can you claim to fight for the preservation of man when you choose to live a life of celibacy? It is rather laughable really. All these men having to live without marriage or sexual activity, both are the necessary condition for procreation and depletion of the human species, then they have the audacity to say homosexuals are a threat to procreation, etc etc.
Of course we know of all the scandals within the Catholic church of all those priests who end up abusing young people, no surprise given the pressure they are put under to suppress their sexual instinct. Perhaps the Pope should have issued a public apology to all the victims and their families who put their trust in the Catholic faith, instead of giving homosexuals a hard time.
Whether one agrees with him on his outdated and prejudiced views, one feels that he fails to see the irony of someone with such life style, one who banished women from his circle, one who dresses in amazingly camp clothes, and so do the all male companions and staff around him.
One cannot fail to think of the saying, ‘he who lives in glass houses, etc..

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

10:44 am    December 26, 2008

A message
It seems to be a big problem for the Catholic Church, hence the Pope's so called concern about the threat to humanity from homosexuals. I just saw the irony of his exclamation.

Thanks for the comment btw
:)

·

8:38 am    December 26, 2008

Rasta Gnawi message
Nice post.

Who are the "campaigners"? (or maybe what are the campaigners)

Is homosexuality such a big problem in western culture? It gets scant notice in other places.

·

A's notes (2)

The Catholic Church is at it again!..

The Pope..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!