Your email: Password [ reset ]
   -> create a personal or business account for free in seconds!

where moroccans click!

about · terms
PEOPLE
GROUPS
BUSINESSES
DISCUSSIONS
728 members
8 groups, 40 businesses
1140 discussions, 13544 comments

TRAVEL
Simon Brooks
Ramsgate UK
Share on facebook
comments.
SimplyMorocco.com
05:19:42 AM Saturday Sep 20, 2008

I have started a website that I hope you will find useful. It has lots of useful information and links to make your trip to Morocco as enjoyable and stressfree as possible including transport information, climate and weather, car hire. Please let me know what you think of it and what else I should add to it.

www.simplymorocco.com
[http://www.simplymorocco.com]

www.SimplyMorocco.com

The content of this page —graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2007 prospective author, and Raioo, Inc., only when stated otherwise, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Where Moroccans Click!
Create an account in seconds
to start new topics, leave comments, express yourself, make Moroccan friends and Morocco-loving friends, build long lasting connections, buy and sell, join groups and events, share photos, cook, message, and more.

2:00 pm    September 26, 2008

Simon Brooks message
Hi Blooming Warda,
Many thanks for your comments and suggestions. I completely agree with you. Our aim is to continue growing and adding to SimplyMorocco and to find writers and contributors to make the site a rich resource for anyone that has an interest in Morocco. If anyone is interested in contributing an article etc please send me a private message to discuss it, we would love to hear from you.
Again many thanks for your comments.
Best Regards
Simon
·

1:20 pm    September 26, 2008

Blooming Warda message
Nice work Simon

How about you add something more glamorous such as cultural events such as the annual International Film Festival of Marrakech which is renowned for hosting big movie stars such as Martin Scorsese, Leonardo Di Caprio, Catherine Deneuve and many others. The Cultural Festival of Asilah which hosts cultural debates, exhibitions and forums that reveal the cultural trends in the Arab and mideterranean countires. Also add some of the giggs that rich and famous stars hold in Morocco. P Diddy spent over $1 million for his birthday gig in Marrakech, late Yves Saint Laurent has a villa in Marrakech which includes the famous Jardin Majorelle which is open to the public.

Morocco is more than just beaches, warm sun and real estate. It's also a country with one of the oldest and richest histories and cultures

Good luck

·

2:47 am    September 25, 2008

Simon Brooks message
Dear Baba Salem and Adnane Ben
Thank you both for your comments and advice.
My first aim at the moment is to try and encourage visitors to come to Morocco and SimplyMorocco is set up to try and help them as much as possible persuade them that Morocco is a fantastic and facinating place to visit. We are in the process of adding sections on food, culture, etiquette and language. We are also going to add links to blogs that relate to Morocco, as there are many good and interesting blogs out there about Morocco.
When we have set up the basics for visitors I will start adding more and more that will cater to Moroccans that live abroad as well as in Morocco.
I welcome any ideas and also any links to useful websites that you think would be good to add to SimplyMorocco either now or in the future.
Again thanks for your contributions.
Many Regards

Simon

·

3:12 pm    September 24, 2008

Adnane Ben. message
Simon great stuff! and congratulations for your property in Morocco. The North is such a great investment.

As for your site, what I would be looking for is something personal. You already have the basics, the info, where to go, what to do. But what I look forward is your personal touch. How you feel about your visits in Morocco. What you encounter. Sort of like a journal, a blog.

·

1:46 pm    September 24, 2008

Salem message
I've checked it out. I like it too. You may know that there are other stations, the traditional ones that belong to the "Société Nationale de la Radio et de la Télévision (SNRT)" such as "chaine inter" and its equivalent in arabic. They may complement the range of stations you've already set.

I thought of another section that could be interesting as it could enlarge the spectrum of the site visitors: "The Maghreb Arab Union". While keeping the site specifically Moroccan, I think it's possible to add a window somewhere where people can have information about the 4 other countries, namely Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Mauritania. Just an idea, what do you think?

·

12:04 am    September 21, 2008

Simon Brooks message
Dear Baba Salem,
Thanks for the positive feedback.
I am in the process of adding various other sections including sections of Moroccan food, Language, Health, links to interesting Blogs about Morocco, Finance and Banks.

Any things that you would like to see added?

Have you had a look at the live radio section, I like that, what do you think of it?

Many Regards

Simon

·

6:28 pm    September 20, 2008

Salem message
I love Tetuan and the northern areas.

The website looks good. The currency converter and the photo gallery are powerful features.

Bravo! Keep up the work and further improve it.

·

Simon Brooks's notes (1)

SimplyMorocco.com..

FAVORITES

about raioo ~ terms
All contents © copyright 1999-2017 for Adnane Benali and respective authors. Aside from properly referencing and linking content, No duplication, reproduction, or reprinting of raioo writings, artwork and/or related content allowed without written permission from the respective author or publisher (raioo.com).

where moroccans click!